- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
Machine & Technical Expert
FREE 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Singer 8280 Sewing Machine - Portable Singer Sewing Machine
Warranty: One year carry-in warranty + FREE 1 year in-house Training
Singer 8280 is a super easy to use sewing machine that has been designed to provide great value home users. It is highly durable and reliable within its class of sewing machine.
|Free Sewing Machine Training with 1 year Ban Soon Care inclusive after-sales services.
Free In-house Training session for each of the products.
|365 days of free consulting and in-house training and after sales-support at www.Sewing.sg.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machines at our showroom - Bring your dedicated materials and test drive it.|
Flexible payment method supported -
Cash, PayNow [Recommended - Paperless] , PayLah [Recommended - Paperless] ,
Bank Transfer, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment*, and etc.
|Sewsol Equipment Sharing available - Wide range selection of Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Software, ScanNCut Machine, Serger or Overlock Machines, Coverstitch Machines, Cylinder Bed Unison Feed Machines for Leather*, Industrial Machines etc.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
Singer 8280 Features
Singer 8280 is a wonderful little machine. It is a portable machine with strong motor, and it provides good value, great features, easy to use, high quality and versatile. Perfect for beginner user and most popular for alteration purpose. Portable light weight to carry around, well designed, easy to set up & use whenever you need to use it.
Singer 8280 Highlights
Key Features for Singer 8280
- Portable ZigZag Sewing Machine
- 8- Built-in Stitches
- Auto needle threader
- 4-Step Buttonholder
- Up to 5 mm stitch width
- Front-load bobbin
- Free-arm- for convenient sewing of tubular, hard to reach areas of garment such as sleeves & cuff etc
- 3 needle positions
- Built-in storage
Singer 8280 : Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- It is a machine that is designed for heavy duty use, machine remains still for skip-free sewing. This rigid support holds all the mechanism in perfect alignment for precise sewing and durability.
Singer 8280 : 8 Built-in Stitches
- Singer 8280 provides you with the right stitch, and easier way for sewing with better results, and that includes 6 Essential, 1 Decorative and 1 Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole sewing stitches
Singer 8280 : Simple Stitch Selection
- This sewing machines making selection of stitch really easy and you can change stitches in one easy step.
Singer 8280 : Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- This machine give you a really strong seams on all types of fabric from woven, knit, cotton or denim,
Singer 8280 : 4-Step Buttonhole Sewing
- Singer 8280 has ability to sew simple buttonhole. Buttonhole sewing with four step process just by turning stitch dial to finish one buttonhole.
- Singer 8280 provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other smaller or difficult-to-reach areas that is not accessible by other machines.
Singer 8280 : Easy Threading with auto Needle Threader
- Singer 8280 provides you with easy threading that make you save a lot of time on sewing.
Singer 8280 : Optional custom extension table
- Enjoy extra space for large & heavy items sewing and comfort by adding the extension table while sewing or quilting.
Singer 8280 Accessories and Parts
Included Accessories for Singer 8280
- All purpose presser foot.
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Button sewing foot
- Seam ripper/brush
- Oil bottle
- Pack of needles
- Bobbin (3x)
- Seam guide
- Darning plate
- Spool holder
Optional Accessories for Singer 8280
Add on to Sewing Starter Kits to start sewing when you received your new machine!
These 6 Optional Footers for SInger 8280 are available at our store, which help you do your sewing much easier, simple and fast :
- Quilting / straight stitch foot
- Overcasting foot
- Hemmer foot
- Blind hem foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Darning / embroidery foot
Accessories content might vary and manufacturers reserve the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without prior notice.
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Singer 8280 ReviewThe 8280 model from Singer is an entry level sewing machine, aimed at beginners and occasional sewers. One of the appeals of this machine is its low price. The 8280 as a machine suitable for occasional use on simple projects, such as hemming or repairs, or to help introduce you to the wonders of sewing. If that's what you're after, then it will do the job. Its simplicity makes it a good choice for introducing children or novices to sewing, as it does not have a bewildering array of stitches or complicated settings. But it is certainly not the type of machine that will last you a lifetime. And not just because of the build quality. You may find it rather limiting as you progress and learn more about sewing, particularly if you start sewing regularly or if you progress to more challenging projects. For more complex projects such as quilting or freehand work I would definitely suggest thinking about investing in a more fully featured (but also inevitably more expensive) machine.
Singer 8280 Price and Where to find us
Singer 8280 Service and Repair
Singer 8280 Sewing Lesson and Classes
Singer 8280 Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
|Wide Table||Available Optional|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.