- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Kai N5350: 9 inch, 230mm Sewing Scissors
Length of scissors,23 cm
Type of scissors blade, pinking
Type of handles, cushioned
The N5000 Series is made for professional use and available in 25 different models to meet each demand of professionals. The blades are made of AUS6A stainless steel (1.8 -3.5 mm in thickness) and hardened up to 56+/-1 HRC. The scissors are satin finished and equipped with a tension adjustable screw made of brass for easy re-conditioning.
In a history dating back over 100 years, the KAI group, based in Tokyo, is renowned for its superbly functional, incisive and durable cutting tools and related products. These traits have positioned KAI’s products among the world’s best. The common denominator – quality and perfection – is based on the centuries-old tradition and culture of the Japanese Samurai sword smithy.
The blades of which are saw-toothed instead of straight. They leave a zigzag pattern instead of a straight edge.
Pinking shears have a utilitarian function for cutting woven cloth. Cloth edges that are unfinished will easily fray, the weave becoming undone and threads pulling out easily. The sawtooth pattern does not prevent the fraying but limits the length of the frayed thread and thus minimizes damage.
These scissors can also be used for decorative cuts and a number of patterns (arches, sawtooth of different aspect ratios, or asymmetric teeth) are available. True dressmaker’s pinking shears, however, should not be used for paper decoration because paper dulls the cutting edge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.