- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
If ready- made piping is not available or if you just want to make your own, the piping foot is ideal for the job. The piping foot is designed with two grooves on the underside and will hold and cover the cord when making piping tape. It can also be used for attaching piping. Maximum cord size is 5 mm.
Place the piping between two pieces of fabric and the piping will be sewn into the seam itself. Cut the piping so it's a bit longer than the seam you want to sew it to. Like, really close, which is where the piping foot comes in handy because the foot doesn't get in the way of the needle.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.