- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Juki overlock machine, MO-51EN Twin Needle 3 & 4 thread Overlock Machine
First Hand Experience at Ban Soon Sewing Machine Pte Ltd!
Juki Mo51eN the 3/4 Threads - is the world wide leader in industrial sewing machine technology brings the MO-51eN home to you. The MO51eN serger, with three or four threads and lay in tensions has incorporated years of Juki industrial machine technology to insure powerful and reliable serging in an economically priced package. Easy threading with the lower looper threader, adjustable, calibrated knife adjustment, differential feed, and built in rolled hem complete the package.
Warranty: 2 years warranty + FREE in-house Training.
|Free Sewing Machine Training with 1 year Ban Soon Care inclusive after-sales services.
Free In-house Training session for each of the products.
|365 days of free consulting and in-house training and after sales-support at www.Sewing.sg.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machines at our showroom - Bring your dedicated materials and test drive it.|
Flexible payment method supported -
Cash, PayNow [Recommended - Paperless] , PayLah [Recommended - Paperless] ,
Bank Transfer, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment*, and etc.
|Rental Service available - Wide range selection of Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Software, ScanNCut Machine, Serger or Overlock Machines, Coverstitch Machines, Cylinder Bed Unison Feed Machines for Leather*, Industrial Machines etc.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
- Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Features
- Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Highlights
- Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Accessories and Parts
- Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Review
- Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Price and Where to find us
- Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Service and Repair
- Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Sewing Lessons and Classes
- Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Features
The Juki MO-51eN 3/4 Thread Serger has top-quality features at an affordable price. These include automatic threading, differential feed, built-in rolled
Juki MO51eN is improved version from previous model Juki MO51e which more reliable and stronger.Points of Improvement
- Light Easier to handle
- Extension of Cover Shield the oil
- Improvement of Slide Shaft Bearings
- Needle Plate Ensure Consistency of Stitch
- Needle Bar Drive Design Lesser Vibration
- Pitch Dial - Improve User Experience
Key Features for Juki MO51eN
- 2-Needles Serger
- Lay in tension
- Automatic lower
- Adjustable differential feed
- Adjustable calibrated knife
- Built in rolled hem
- 1,300spm Sewing Speed
- 3/4 Threads
- ELX705 Needle Type
- 1-4mm Stitch Length
- 0.8-2.0 Ratio Differential Feed
- Built-in Rolled Hemming: Right Needle/3Threads
- Decorative Flatlock: Right or Left Needle/3 Threads
- 6mm Presser Foot Lift
- Machine Dimensions: (W
292mm x (D ) 295mm x (H ) 290mm )
- Machine Weight : 16.31 lbs
- Packaging Weight : 9.8kg
- Packaging Dimensions : 34.5cm x 36.5cm x 34.5cm = 0.043 cbm
Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine HighlightsStitch Options
- The Juki MO-51eN 3/4 Thread Serger produces flawless seams with some of the best features usually only found in expensive machines. It is equipped with differential feed, rolled
and adjustable stitch length. It offers a number of different stitches for maximum efficiency and versatility. Included stitch types include: hemming
- 3-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread rolled hem with differential feed
- 3-thread overlock
- 3-thread narrow
- 4-thread overlock
- The differential feed helps prevent thin and stretchy fabrics from being pulled out of shape or stretched out. It works to change the tightness of the fabric as it is stitched. This feature allows for more versatility with materials of different thicknesses.
Built-in Rolled Hemming
- The built-in rolled hem featured on the Juki MO-51eN helps give projects a professional finish. The hemmer rolls the fabric over
to hide its edges. The roll is sewn while it is being rolled up. This process provides a smooth edge necessary to create high-quality garments and pieces. itself
- The knife is calibrated and adjustable to maintain cutting consistency across
tasks. The calibration ensures each project remains clean and uniform from project to project. The serger upper knife is movable, adding an additional safety mechanism. serging
Automatic Lower Looper Threading
- This feature makes threading the machine that much easier. This is a great feature for those new to
as it allows the user to push a button that causes the thread to automatically go through the serging . The automatic process helps save time during initial set-up or operation. looper
Adjustable Stitch Length
- Both the stitch length and the lower knife can be adjusted. The length of the stitch can be adjusted from 1 to 4 millimeters. This is done with a simple dial on the right side of the machine. The lower knife can also be adjusted in order to change the width of the fabric for rolled edges.
Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Accessories and Parts
Included Accessories for Juki MO51eN
- Presser foot
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush & needle
- Accessory pouch
- Instruction manual
- Foot control & power cord
- Waste Collector
Optional Presser Foot for Juki MO51eN
Juki Original Optional Footer:-
- Bead/Sequin Foot
- Elastic Foot
- Cording Foot
- Bling Hem/Lace Foot
- Shirring/Gathering Foot
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Part No. 40131946)
- Taping Foot (Part No. 40131951)
- Elasticator Presser Foot (Part No. 40131947)
- Cording Presser Foot (Part No. A9820-655-0A0A)
- Beading Presser Foot (Part No. 40131949)
- Piping Presser Foot (Part No. 40131950)
- Gathering Presser Foot (Part No. 40131948)
- MO Attachment Set 6 pcs (Part no. 40134119)
- Best Needle for Knit Organ ELx705
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine ReviewEfficient Speed
- The Juki MO-51eN 3/4 Thread Serger operates at a maximum speed of up to 1,300 stitches per minute, making it a quick and efficient serger for easily completing the most difficult
- The Juki MO-51eN 3/4 Thread Serger is a useful machine for accomplishing a wide range of
tasks. While it can be helpful for all skill serging may be best used with those that have more experience. levels it
One of the first things I noticed on the Juki MO 51en was the cute fuchsia colored flower at the directly above the looper door.
More important, however, were the bright primary colors on the tension controls, and the lay in threading system.
When I opened the looper door, I could see that the folks at Juki had the beginner in mind. The Juki MO 51en has possibly the most uncomplicated threading system I have ever seen on a serger.
There is a very easy to follow diagram which displays the step by step threading process, and an on board storage compartment on the left side of the machine, next to the differential feed control, which gives the user the advantage of having all their serging accessories and supplies at their fingertips.
The stitch length control dial and on/off switch are located on the right side of the machine along with the hand wheel and power cord connection.
- Lay in threading
- Six essential stitch options
- 4 thread overlock
- 3 thread narrow overlock
- Frill 3 thread rolled hem with differential feed
- 3 thread Flatlock
- 3 thread overlock
- 3 thread rolled hem
- Adjustable lower knife
- Retractable upper knife
- Adjustable stitch length
- Differential feed
- Automatic lower looper threading
- Finger guard
- Bright LED lighting
Working on the Juki MO 51e
It takes a little bit of time to get the hang of threading the Juki MO 51e, but once you get the hang of it, threading this portable home serger is quite easy indeed.
In order to thread the Juki MO 51e, you must first follow the thread guides at the top of the machine, near the tension dials in sequence, starting with the upper looper, the second position from the right.
Threading the lower looper is simplified with the addition of an automatic threader to help the user navigate the steps required to send the thread through the eyes buried inside.
Once the lower looper thread has passed through the easy to reach guides, the automatic threader takes your thread inside through the final, most difficult to reach position.
Threading the needles is easy enough for a child to accomplish. Even without the detailed instructions provided in the owner’s manual, anyone familiar with the operation of sewing machines can easily figure out the process for threading the needles by simply following the on board guides.
After the Juki MO 51e is threaded, selecting the proper stitch option is easier to accomplish than threading the machine. The owner’s manual very clearly describes the steps necessary to achieve each of the six stitch options with ease.
For this review, I sampled the four thread overlock stitch option. The results were perfect. Each stitch was perfectly spaced, well-formed and secure.
- Natural fibers/cotton-linen-wool
- Fine fabrics/silk-satin-taffeta/velvet
- Synthetic fabrics/blends-rayon-polyester
- Reptile skin
- Extra thick fabrics or multiple layers
- Hexagonal wrench
- 4 spool caps
- 4 thread nets
- Lint brush
- Waste collector
- Extra needles
- Oil dispenser
- Dust cover
- Instructional DVD
- Owner’s manual
- Snap on presser feet
- Piping foot
- Gathering foot
- Taping foot
- Elasticator foot
- Beading foot
- Universal blindstitch foot
|After each use||Monthly*||Once Each Year**||As Needed|
|Clean race hook and feed dogs||Yes|
|Wipe head with soft dry cloth||Yes|
|Wipe head with soft damp cloth||Yes|
|Service by sewing machine repair professional||Yes|
Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Price and Where to find us
Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Service and Repair
Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Sewing Lesson and Classes
Juki MO-51EN Overlock Machine Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.