Schmetz Jeans Denim Canvas Needles 130/705 H-J
- Needle Life Recommendation
Schmetz Jeans Needles 130/705 H-J
Always choose a small size needles if you’re able to stitch without much difficulty.
- increase the sizes under these circumstances:
1) thread size increases
2) workpiece elasticity increases
3) workpiece thickness increases
- Assorted 2x90/14; 2x100/16; 1x110/18
- Modified medium ball point and reinforced blade.
- Denim and similar fabrics.
- Advanced point design is a SCHMETZ exclusive
- For penetrating extra thick woven fabrics, denims, or quilts with minimum needle deflection, reduced risk of needle breakage and skipped stitches.
A sewing machine needle can have a life expectancy of one minute to one month and this really depends on the usage and the operator. It is recommended to insert a new needle at the start of every project, or after about eight hours of sewing. Also, be sure to change your needle whenever it becomes bent, dull or develops a burr.
Damaged or worn needles will result in broken or shredded threads.