- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Clean & Flexi Stabiliser Nonwovens (White)1650W25
- Gunold Clean & Flexi Stabiliser 1650W25 (1 m x 52cm width)
- Gunold Clean & Flexi Stabiliser 1650W25 x ( 25m x 52cm width) - 1 roll
Germany made stabilizer for Embroidery.
Gunold’s TearAway backing is one of most popular and possibly most convenient tear away backings, ideal for most of the embroidery, monogramming and appliques etc.
The ease of use and convenience removing provided for you throughout your embroidery is a key feature. Because you’re able to quickly apply, sew and remove the excess backing means you’ll be getting work done more efficiently and more conveniently than ever before.
Tear Away is a multi-purpose, soft hand, light weight tear-away backing that tears easily and cleanly. It is best used on canton fleece, heavy denim, canvas, corduroy, cotton twill, hats, lingerie, silk, sheets, t-shirts, towels and robes. It is available in white and black.
Tear-away backings should be used on woven materials that have little stretch and don't need much stabilization.
Gunold Tear Away Backing is soft on skin.
Color Name: White and black available
Hand Weight : Thin - Medium
Ounces : 1.5
Put Up : Roll / 1m
Removal Method : Tear-Away
Temporary or Permanent: Temporary
Height : 52cm
Tear Away Materials Introduction:
Tear Away Introduction & Application:
Instruction on How to Use a Tear Away Stabilizer / Backing:
1) Cut Tear Away bigger than your embroidery hoop/ frame size that you are using on embroidery machine. E.g. Frame size is 10cmx14cm, Cut Tear away bigger than the frame size at approx 20cm x 20cm.
2) Place fabric / material on the tear away stabilizer and frame both into the embroidery hoop / frame. Thus, fabric / material and the tear away stabilizer at the bottom were sandwiched into the embroidery hoop / frame.
3) Make sure the embroidery hoop / frame is tight, tighten the screw on your embroidery hoop / frame. Make sure the material and tear away are not flimsy.
4) You may start your embroidery machine.
5) After finished, remove the fabric / material from the embroidery hoop / frame.
6) Lastly, remove the tear-away stabilizer by tearing. Please note that Gunold Tear Away is unidirectional , easily removed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.