- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Stick Protect - Gunold 48725-P or 487S25-P
- Best for sensitive skin and baby skin
- Finishing stabiliser
- Prepare Iron, scissors and ironing board.
Beautiful Embroideries Don’t Have to Irritate Your Skin
...with the soft protective fusible STICK PROTECT! Especially in fine, soft materials seams and embroideries can be irritating to the skin. STICK-PROTECT is ironed on the wrong fabric side to completely cover the finished embroidery design – durably, even after frequent washing.
STICK-PROTECT not only gives a smooth surface to coarse patterns. It’s also ideal for permanently reinforcing collars and trimmings of fine fabrics when used as fusible interlining.
1) After embroidery, cut out the stick protect stabilizer a little bigger than the embroidery shape
2) Iron the rough side (Glue) at the back of the embroidery.
Note: You may put an extra cloth on top of the stick protect to avoid glue stick on to your iron.
3) You will feel the softness and no irritations on your skin!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.