Stick-Protect (Fusible Protective Gauze) - Gunold Black or White 2 Meter White
Stick Protect - Gunold 48725-P or 487S25-P
- Best for sensitive skin and baby skin
- Finishing stabiliser
- Prepare Iron, scissors and ironing board.
Beautiful Embroideries Don’t Have to Irritate Your Skin
...with the soft protective fusible STICK PROTECT! Especially in fine, soft materials seams and embroideries can be irritating to the skin. STICK-PROTECT is ironed on the wrong fabric side to completely cover the finished embroidery design – durably, even after frequent washing.
STICK-PROTECT not only gives a smooth surface to coarse patterns. It’s also ideal for permanently reinforcing collars and trimmings of fine fabrics when used as fusible interlining.
1) After embroidery, cut out the stick protect stabilizer a little bigger than the embroidery shape
2) Iron the rough side (Glue) at the back of the embroidery.
Note: You may put an extra cloth on top of the stick protect to avoid glue stick on to your iron.
3) You will feel the softness and no irritations on your skin!