F061 Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
Save 0% Save %
Original price $27.25 SGD - Original price $27.25 SGD
$27.25 SGD - $27.25 SGD
Current price $27.25 SGD
F061 Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot (Brother Original) (XE1097-001)
- Spring action foot for darning, quilting, or free-motion embroidery. The transparent portion gives an excellent view of your work in progress.
- Purpose: Sewing darning, quilting & free-motion embroidery.
- Compatible with all Brother Domestic sewing machine
The large opening on the front of the foot gives you wide visibility in the needle area. Use for free-motion, outline quilting, etc.
- Screw on the open toe quilting foot, with the pin over the needle clamp screw.
- Lower the feed dogs.
- Use the foot controller so that both hands are free to guide the fabric.
- Select a straight stitch or your preferred stitch such as a zigzag stitch.
- Set the fabric under the presser foot.
- While starting to sew, press the needle position button twice to pull the bobbin thread to the quilt top.
- Gently holding the upper and bobbin threads sew about four locking stitches.
- Guide the fabric with both hands while keeping the fabric pulled tight.
- When quilting is finished, sew about four locking stitches and finish the thread ends.