Schmetz Drilling Triple Needles 2.5/80
Save 0% Save %
Original price $6.80 SGD - Original price $6.80 SGD
$6.80 SGD - $6.80 SGD
Current price $6.80 SGD
- Needle Life Recommendation
Schmetz Drilling Triple Needles
- Thread the machine with 3 different coloured threads, and thread one colour per eye, set the machine to sew straight at a slow to medium speed to produce 3 perfectly parallel straight lines.
- It looks fantastic on hems.
- These needles are suitable for all domestic sewing machines.
- The needle code is: 130/705H also known as 15x1 where the shank is flat one side and round the other.
Needle Life Recommendation
A sewing machine needle can have a life expectancy of one minute to one month and this really depends on the usage and the operator. It is recommended to insert a new needle at the start of every project, or after about eight hours of sewing. Also, be sure to change your needle whenever it becomes bent, dull or develops a burr.
Damaged or worn needles will result in broken or shredded threads.