B50002S17A Clear Foot / Babylock Cover-stitch
Save 0% Save %
Original price $15.00 SGD - Original price $15.00 SGD
$15.00 SGD - $15.00 SGD
Current price $15.00 SGD
B50002S17A Clear Foot / Babylock Cover-stitch only
- Original parts for Babylock models:
- Use the clear foot for better visibility when attaching ribbons and lace, or for guiding lightweight decorative stitching.
- When cover stitch threading is complete, the loose threads should initially interlock on fabric. This is most important when sewing the chain or cover stitches.
- Preparing the machine - any stitching application can be used:
- Cut all threads to 4 inch (10cm) in length.
- Place fabric under the presser foot directly below the needles.
- Lower the presser foot.
- Turn the hand-wheel toward you to form 2 or 3 stitches.
- Start to sew slowly.
- After the first few stitches, stop and cut excess threads.
- Start the next seam at the toe of the presser foot.
- You only need to raise and lower the presser foot.
Note: Be careful not to push or pull the fabric. The BLCS will feed it evenly without help.