- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
Machine & Technical Expert
FREE 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Been a new starter to do sewing and alteration, just pick up a set a#of the sewing starter kit. No worries for getting the wrong items.
The sewing starter kit includes:
Bobbin Storage Box with 25 Universal Bobbins
- Each holds 25 bobbins in full view at your finger tips
- Compatible with most of the Domestic Sewing Machines; Brother, Janome, Singer, Juki, Toyota, Sakura, Bernette, Viking etc
- Quality Bobbins tested.
- Low cost and high quality
- Material: Tool steel
- Simple to use, and easy to carry
- Very useful and practical tool for a variety of materials, fishing lines, fabric, thread.
Chaco Ace Marker Marking disappear automatically with time
- This Eraser can erase mark or line written by this marker easily by tracing over it, when necessary.
- A marking pen which is combined with water erasable ink and Eraser in twin type.
- A tape measure, also called measuring tape, is a type of flexible ruler. They are among the most common measuring tools used today.
- For taking measurements in inches and centimetres
Sewing Threads - Small (250m)
- Good quality threads for sewing machines as well as hand sewing
- 10pcs/pack (Assorted Colors)
Dress Maker Pins
- Convenient to store, easy to use, very practical.
- Good helper for textiles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.