Embroidery Workshop - Basic Workshop @ Textile Centre
Embroidery Workshop - Basic @ Textile Centre
Wait for 2 seconds and click on Schedule Your Time to see the available dates.
We'll learn how to Use Embroidery Machine, Embroidery Fonts & Designs onto Merchandise
- Learn How to Operate an Embroidery Machine ( basic functions)
- Learn How to do Name Embroidery & Position of Design Accurately
- Introduction to Use Embroidery Stabilizer
- to Achieve Great Embroidery Effects
- Bring Your Own Project to Embroidery - Towel, Tote Bag, T-Shirt, Soft Leather Laptop cover , Handkerchief, Bookmark, Pencil case, pouch, Your children Uniform etc)
- Size of materials: More than 10cm length or Width
- There are limitations during embroidery size and applications.
Embroidery Workshop @ Textile Centre by Trainer
Machine in Use (Choose One and Subject to Availability)
PFAFF / Janome / Brother
- Fabric design may vary from built in design in the machine.
- Built in Embroidery design will be used during the workshop.
Any customized design, the artwork (svg, vector file) must be sent through email email@example.com before the class starts 3 weeks before. Digitizing fee shall be applied.
- Sewing / Embroidery Machines and bobbins will be provided.
- Stabilizers use during embroidery will be provided, threads that are opened are available to be chosen.
DUALFEED PTE LTD @ Textile Centre
200 Jalan Sultan
Nearest MRT station: Lavender.
Take Bus 107 from Exit A and alight at the 2nd stop
$80 per pax
Three days before the class starts
Organised by: Ban Soon Sewing Machine Pte Ltd
Call/WhatsApp: Email Us, firstname.lastname@example.org / 67341734
P/S: Attending this event/ workshop, we (Ban Soon / DUALFEED ) will be taking videos and photographs for our marketing and training purposes. The materials will also be uploaded to our social media.
Payment via Paynow / Paylah / Google Pay / Bank Transfer
(*Cash Payment available for registration at Ban Soon @ Clementi)
Registration available via online or Ban Soon @ Clementi
Please provide your full name, email and contact number upon registration