B0421S09A Single Downturn Feller 1 inch Babylock/Coverstitch/Evolve/Evolution/Ovation/Gloria
B0421S09A Single Downturn Feller / Babylock/coverstitch/evolve/Evolution/ovation/GloriaåÊ
- For overlock & cover-stitch machine.
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
Single Downturn Feller - 1/4
- Narrow Left Cover Stitch - only C1 - C2åÊ
- Narrow Left Cover Stitch - C1- C2
- Wide Cover Stitch -C1- C3
Single Downfeller -1 inch
Stitch Used :
- Wide Cover Stitch C1- C3
- Triple Cover Stitch C1- C2 - C3
- Narrow Left Cover Stitch C1 - C2
Application : Hem straight edges of projects .
1/4 inch Feller - Lt. wt. denim , Chambray , broadcloth , calico , polyester, and rayon
NOTE : WILL NOT WORK WITH POLAR FLEECE OR SWEATSHIRT FLEECE
5/8 inch and 1 inch feller - Lt. wt. denim , chambray , broadcloth ,calico ,ultrasuede , leather.
NOTE : Will work with two layers of it. wt. polar fleece with no seams .
SEWING SPEED: Moderate to slow
- Stitch Length : 3-4
- Cutting Blade :Disengaged "LOCKED"
- Upper Looper :Down
- Sewing Table : ON
Attachment : Make sure the attachment is in the front and the center screw position of mounting bracket to avoid being too close to the toe of the presser foot .
- Secure the attachment to the table with guide fixing screws .
- To start hemming , finger press under 1/4 inch for 3-4 inches .
- Feed the fabric (right side up ) through attachment and pull the fabric to the needles and under the presser foot .
- Make sure the fabric is still folded when placing under the presser foot .
- Keep fabrics turned under when feeding into attachment to insure the fabric will roll under when sewing .