- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Singer Steam Press (ESP-26) - Easy Steam Press for Heavy Household Users
Warranty: 1 year carry in + FREE 365 days Machine Training in house
This press will let you whip through your daily ironing using 100 pounds of pressure with just fingertip force from you. Depending on the fabric your pressing, this press offers you the choice of No Steam or Electronically Pumped Variable Steam. It has an Electronic Alarm that sounds every 10 secounds if the handle is left down to remind you to lift the handle to ensure that fabrics are not exposed to the heating plate to long. The safety shut off will turn the unit off in 15 minutes if the handle is left up, and after 10 seconds if the handle is left down offering peace of mind. When you lock the handle it can be easily transported as it only weighs 22 pounds.
|Free Sewing Machine Training with 1 year Ban Soon Care inclusive after-sales services.
Free In-house Training session for each of the products.
|365 days of free consulting and in-house training and after sales-support at www.Sewing.sg.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machines at our showroom - Bring your dedicated materials and test drive it.|
Flexible payment method supported -
Cash, PayNow [Recommended - Paperless] , PayLah [Recommended - Paperless] ,
Bank Transfer, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment*, and etc.
|Rental Service available - Wide range selection of Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Software, ScanNCut Machine, Serger or Overlock Machines, Coverstitch Machines, Cylinder Bed Unison Feed Machines for Leather*, Industrial Machines etc.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
- Easy one-hand operation, either sitting or standing
- Reduces ironing time by as much as 50-percent
- Includes variable steam and burst-of-steam functions
- Portable and compact for easy storage.
- Ideal for clothes, linens, sewing projects, and household items like draperies, the press features a streamlined design that can be operated with one hand. It is especially effective on large pieces, which you can pull through while you press them. The plate lever is easy to lower whether you're standing or sitting, and both pressing plate. Suitable for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, and linen, the press features a simple temperature dial and a fabric chart on the casing. The steaming function, controlled with a lever, includes dial-controlled variable steam, as well as a steam burst. The press can also operate dry.
- For efficient coverage and safe results, the press features a large, temperature-controlled plate surface and a padded ironing board with a washable cover. The unit comes with stabilizing rubber feet, as well as a pressing cushion for use with gathered fabric. Singer builds in a safety shutoff switch that activates if the press has been closed for 30 seconds or left open without use for 15 minutes. Other handy details include a transparent water tank, a locking lever knob, a power light, and a ready indicator. The press also comes with a detailed use guide, a spray bottle, and a water container
- Power: 1600W
- Iron Plate Size: 660mm x 260mm
- Voltage : 220 ~ 240V
- Net Weight: 10kg
- Gross Weight: 12.5kg
- Size: 26" Length
Demo in Ban Soon Sewing Machine Pte Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.