- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Singer Professional 9100 Computerised Sewing Machine
1 year warranty under Singer Singapore + Free 1 year machine training in house
Provides endless opportunities to add flair to all kinds of projects.
- Helps you create & personalize with ease.
- LCD Screen shows stitch selections and settings
- 2 Built-In Alphabets to personalize projects
- 404 Built-In Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- Programmable Needle Up-Down for ease of use
- Extension Table provides large working area
The Professional 9100 sewing machine provides endless opportunities to add extra flair to all kinds of projects. From custom pillows to one-of-a-kind garments, this machine gives sewers the ability to create and personalize with ease.
|Free Sewing Machine Training and Join Our Sewing Lessons and Sewing Classes to learn about the machines and project.|
|365-day free consulting and training on site and online support at www.Sewing.sg.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machine at our store - Bring your materials and test drive it.|
|Wide range of payment method supported - Cash, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment, Paypal and etc.|
|Free In-house Training session for each of the products.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
Singer Stylist 9100 Features
- Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch width and length, tension settings, and the recommended presser foot.
Start & Stop Button
- Unplug the foot controller, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Limiting Lever to the desired speed.
Programmable Needle Up/Down
- The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position when your foot is lifted from the controller, making it easier for removing the fabric from the machine. Or program the needle to stop in the down position, which is ideal for pivoting, quilting.
Automatic Needle Threader
- Makes threading the eye of the needle quick and painless.
Top Drop-in Bobbin
- This mechanism incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, thread jam resistant sewing. The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot pressure adjustments.
- This system ensures stable stitch quality regardless of the type of fabric.
Singer Stylist 9100 Highlights
- All-Purpose Foot,
- Zipper Foot,
- Buttonhole Foot,
- Blind Hem Foot,
- Satin Stitch Foot,
- Overcasting Foot,
- Darning & Embroidery Foot,
- Gathering Foot,
- Rolled Hem Foot,
- Button Sewing Foot,
- Edge/Quilting Guide,
- Pack of Needles,
- Thread Spool Caps,
- Auxiliary Spool Pin,
- Spool Pin Felt,
- Brush/Seam Ripper,
- Soft-Sided Dust Cover,
- Extension Table
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.