- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
Machine & Technical Expert
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training in-House under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Singer 160LE - Singer Limited Edition Sewing Machine
Warranty: 1 Year warranty local with Singer
Built to commemorate Singer's 160th anniversary, the Singer 160 Anniversary Limited Edition sewing machine takes design cues from traditional, classic Singer machines. Owners report that it is a great looking sewing machine but is wider than expected. It is also good for free motion quilting and has 24 built-in stitches.
|Free Sewing Machine Training and Join Our Sewing Lessons and Sewing Classes to learn about the machines and project.|
|30-days free consulting, in-house training and support at Sewing.sg.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machine at our store - Bring your materials and test drive it.|
|Wide range of payment method supported - Cash, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment, Paypal and etc.|
|Free In-house Training session for each of the products.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
SINGER 160 Limited Edition
Singer 160 Features
- Created to commemorate the SINGER brand in the 160 year anniversary by taking design cues from the past while introducing our simplest and most easy to use machine available.
- The SINGER 160 Limited Edition anniversary machine features a unique nostalgic heritage shape and color with updated features and new technology that continues SINGER's leadership position in making sewing easy, intuitive and fun.
Singer 160 Highlights
- Extra large sewing surface allows you to manage quilts and other large projects easily
- Quick view stitch setting displays optimal stitch size for sewing ease
- Simple stitch adjustment keeps seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric.
- OneTouch stitch selection make it easy to select, easy to personalize.
- 24 built-in stitches--essential, stretch, decorative and fully automatic 1-step buttonholes
- Feed dogs drop for free motion quilting.
- Attractive sewing machine.
- Makes nice stitches.
- Long power cord.
- The arm of the machine measures 14.7 inches, allowing sewers to easily manage quilts and other large projects.
SINGER Anniversary Computerized Sewing Machine
The Singer 160 Anniversary has been designed after an older Singer sewing machine but it is actually a computerized sewing machine with one-touch stitch selection, automatic tension control and an LED display.
It is also good for free motion quilting and has 24 built-in stitches.
SwiftSmart Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
Simply guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by pressing the lever.
OneTouch Stitch Selection
Easy to select, easy to personalize.
Drop & Sew Bobbin System
With this special top drop-on bobbin, there’s no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew.
Quick View Stitch Setting
When either the length or width of a stitch is changed, the corresponding LED light turns yellow for notification of the change..
SINGER is sewing made easy.
Founded in 1851, Singer is one of the world’s leading sellers of consumer and artisan sewing machines, and one of the world’s most trusted and recognizable brands. The company has a long history of innovation, having produced, among other breakthroughs, the world’s first portable machine, the first zigzag machine and the first computer-controlled machine.
By making simple, easy-to-use machines, Singer has provided the gateway to sewing for people around the world. From home decor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, Singer is dedicated to helping people express themselves through sewing.
Singer 160 Accessories and Parts
Accessories content might vary and manufacturers reserve the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without prior notice.
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Singer 160 Review
No doubt there are sewing machines on the market that are faster and offer more stitch options. Nonetheless, the Singer 160 Limited Edition is an ideal choice for anyone who loves to sew. The machine is also recommnded for beginner sewists. It has all of the features that a new sewer would need to learn the art of sewing, but not so many features and bells and whistles that a novice home sewer might be intimidated.
The unique vintage appearance, ease of threading and operation are definite advantages for any sewer.
Nostalgia is definitely the tone Singer wants to hit with this machine and they nailed it. The older home sewer who may have reduced the amount of time they spend on the sewing machine could well be tempted to return to sewing most if not all of their clothes and home d̩cor accents.
The new sewer will be delighted with learning on such a user friendly machine.
Box Dimensions: 50cm x 50cm x 34cm gross wt. 14kg
Singer 160 Price and Where to find us
Singer 160 Service and Repair
Singer 160 Sewing Lesson and Classes
Singer 160 Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.