Round Hemmer Foot (Janome Original) #202043007
Save 0% Save %
Original price $10.90 SGD - Original price $10.90 SGD
$10.90 SGD - $10.90 SGD
Current price $10.90 SGD
Round Hemmer Foot
Part Number :202043007
- The Janome Rolled Hem Foot (sometimes referred to as the hemmer foot) is used to stitch the narrow rolled hems usually found on shirt tails, table linens and along the edge of frills.
- The hemmer is designed with a scroll shaped feeder on top and a straight groove on the underside which determines the width of the finished hem.
How To Use The Janome Hemmer Foot Set:
Stitch: Straight stitch (Center needle position)
Thread tension: “Auto” or 3 – 5
Stitch length: 1 – 2.5
Stitch width: 0
- Place the fabric, aligning the hem edge with the guide on the foot.
- Lower the foot and sew several stitches while pulling both threads to the back.
- Stop the machine with the needle in the fabric and raise the presser foot.
- Insert the folded portion of the fabric into the curl of the foot.
- Lower the foot and sew while lifting up the fabric edge to keep it feeding smoothly and evenly.