- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Rotary Cutter SD100 45mm - Leyao
45mm Rotary Cutter Knife Quilters Sewing Quilting Fabric Cut + 1 Rotary Cutter Blade for DIY Cutting Clothing Patchwork
- Any fabric can be easily tailored.
- 45mm Blade
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- The plastic handle that is comfortable to grip by your right and left hands.
- Although the blade of the cutter is round, it can't roll like a hoop.
- Can be utilized for cutting clothing, manual patchwork, and DIY production.
- This cutter is relatively safe and convenient, and it is very suitable for the cutting of small non-woven fabrics.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: Steel
- Color: Orange
- Size of Cutter: Approx. 22*9cm/8.66*3.54inch
- Size of Blade Diameter: Approx. 45mm/1.77inch
- 1 x Rotary Cutter
- 1x Blade installed
Before use, be sure to tighten the bolt to fix the blade first.
Please place it out of reach of children and use with caution.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
For safety guarantee the touch-button design is adopted to allow the blade to retract automatically once the hand is released.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.