Kai Scissors 7000 series - Stainless Steel Tailoring Shears for Professional Use and Beginner who needs lesser effort in the learning.
FREE TESTING IN STORE + 12 months Warranty.
Sharpening Tool available in Ban Soon [KAI High Carbon Steel Tailor Scissors Only]
- Best Scissors, a must-try item in this life.
- 4 sizes available; 9" ,10", 10" Left Handed , 11", 12"
- Blades of high carbon Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel for extra-long edge life and high cutting efficiency.
- Full length blade to grip design for optimal cutting balance.
- Novel duplex interlock pivot screw for lasting blade tension.
- Ergonomically styled and padded grip made of elastomer for maxim ease of handling.
- This is a fabrics scissors that one must try on, to understand why sewing is so interesting. One won't be the same after a hand feel of these wonderful scissors.
Shears for Fiberglass, Composites, Tailors and Dressmakers
Kai 7000 Series Professional Scissors and Shears are the best in the business! The model 7000 series are the strongest yet most precise, lightweight and comfortable 9" inch shears you will ever use!
The Kai 7000 Series scissors and shears are ultra-premium scissors constructed of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel and are designed to ensure extra-long edge life and high cutting efficiency. Designed for professional use, the Kai model 7000 series superior quality tailoring-style shears are ideal for working with fiberglass, carbon fiber and other composite cloth as well as garment construction and perfect pattern cutting.
If you are looking to cut heavier duty fabric such as Kevlar or other aramid fabrics please consider our Kai Model 7280SE Serrated and 7240-AS Micro Serrated Shears for Kevlar and Aramids.
The 7000 Series Professional Scissors and Shears are heavy duty shears that are also light, ergonomic and perfectly balanced. The model 7000 series full-length "blade-to-grip" design creates optimal cutting balance while the ergonomically styled "Elastomer" padded grip ensures maximum ease of handling. The unique duplex interlock screw ensures scissors with long-lasting blade tension for superior longevity.
Model 7000 Series Scissors / Shears Features:
Blades made of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel for extra-long edge life and high cutting efficiency.
Full-length "blade-to-grip" design for optimal cutting balance.
Novel duplex interlock screw for lasting blade tension.
Ergonomically styled and padded grip made of "Elastomer" soft plastic for maximum ease of handling.
Model 7000 Series Scissors / Shears Specifications:
- Blade length: 3 3/4 inches (95mm)
- Full length: 9" inches (230mm)
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (174g)
Materials: High-Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium Stainless Steel throughout (tip to tip) with Elastomer soft plastic padding on handles.
1 x Kai 7230 9 inch Professional Series Scissors / Shears.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.