- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Japanesse Hana Fukin Sashiko White Color Sampler Set
These distinctive Sashiko kits feature traditional Japanese designs. Following the stenciled lines on the muslin, your Sashiko stitches will define the image. The cloth is then washed to reveal the design clear of the stenciled lines. These samplers can be used as features on bags or cushions or simply used as napkins at the dining table.
Please note: the kits are complete with English instructions making them perfect for beginners to Sashiko.
* Pre-stenciled fabric 100% Cotton (markings disappear when washed)
* Sashiko Thread 100% Cotton 20m
* English Instructions
Finished size approx.: 33cm x 33cm
The stitching lines show you where your running stitches should be sewn. They are clearly marked on the fabric and will wash out after you have completed the stitching.
Hana-Fukin means a little kitchen towel. Besides turning this into an utilitarian cloth, you can also sew it into a bag, cushion cover or even table cloths or place mats.
Sashiko Sample Outcome
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.