- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Janome Sewing Machine Needles - Purple Tip Needles
Our purple tip needle is a size 14 needle (#90); this needle prevents skipped stitches when sewing heavy fabrics including knits in ordinary sewing and when embroidering. It features a ball point tip.
*which helps to create neat and tidy stitches.
- Embroidery with high density designs and/or thick fabrics.
- Use with fluffy threads like cotton.
- Quilting through multiple layers.
- Normal sewing of flexible and pliable fabrics such as knits and tricot.
- (Tricot fabric has a unique weave that allows it to be smooth on one side, with texture on the other side. This makes the fabric sturdy, yet soft. Tricot fabrics are perfect for luxurious lingerie, apparel, and linings.)
- Sewing synthetic fabrics such as polyester.
*The ball point tip is especially useful when sewing knitted fabric and synthetic fabrics as it prevents fabric thread breakage
Part Number: 202 122 001
Description: Janome Purple Tip Needle
Compatible Machines: All Janome Sewing Machines including Embroidery models
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.