Gunold Sulky 40 - 1000m - 2208 Multi Colour Thread
Gunold Sulky 2208 Multi Colour Thread
You can use the threads as sewing threads too. Long lasting and durable.
Multicolor an arrangement of several colors. This thread gives a unique look and appearance on your finished product. A 40 Wt. European 100% viscose rayon thread with a shiny, silky luster. Its high tensile strength makes it especially suitable for all high speed electronic embroidery machines.
Multicolor – an arrangement of several colors. This thread gives a unique look and appearance on your finished product. A 40 Wt. European 100% viscose rayon thread with a shiny, silky luster. Its high tensile strength makes it especially suitable for all high speed electronic embroidery machines.
Color Number: 2208
Cone Type : Mini King
Country of Origin: Germany
Fiber Content : Rayon
Needle Recommendation #1 : 75/11 Thin or Heavy Material
Needle Recommendation #2 : 80/12 Thin or Heavy Material
Thread Weight : 40
Brand: Sulky 40 Wt. 1,000m
- Commercial Use: Designed for high-speed, industrial, multi-head, embroidery machines.
- Wide Range of Applications: Perfect for creating unique designs on vinyl, upholstery, denim, velvet, and a variety of embroidery blanks. Gunold's METY metallic thread has become the choice of many commercial embroidery shops worldwide.
- Smooth Operation: Smooth operation for your embroidery machine is a must. Our thread lets your machine perform at its best.
- High Tensile Strength: SULKY™ is a high tensile strength embroidery thread that will do the job. Its properties are also environmentally green.
- Fewer Thread Breaks: When using on a high speed, multi-head, embroidery machine, you will experience fewer thread breaks and a quieter running machine. Optimize your embroidery machine performance with only the finest rayon thread...Sulky Rayon.
- Non-Abrasive: SULKY™ rayon thread is easier on your machines due to the non-abrasive touch they feature. No more worries about thread damaging or wearing your machine down.
- Variety of Embroidery Thread Cone Sizes & Colors: Available in cones and mini-king sizes in hundreds of colors, and we will help you to match Pantone color numbers. Call 1-800-432-3781 for your free, 40-weight color card or color chart to see our thread color palette for yourself.
- High Quality Finish: SULKY™ is just-right sheen gives your embroidery blanks a luscious look and finish. Our color varieties are strikingly beautiful and sport an extraordinary finish luster. Your customers will recognize the difference, and be able to catch the eye of potential customers for your embroidery business.
- Consistency: Our rayon embroidery thread is a consistent thread from inch to inch, yard to yard, and cone to cone. You can set your machine tension and not be concerned about thread variations.
Remember: Lower quality embroidery threads result in frequent thread breaks and lint accumulation. When this occurs this can lead to increased production costs - slowing down your production line, wasting thread and higher machine maintenance expenses.