Gunold Stick Protect (Fusible Protective Gauze) - Col: Black- 487S25
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $6.42 SGD - Original price $123.80 SGD
$6.42 SGD - $123.80 SGD
Current price $11.00 SGD
Gunold Stick Protect - 487S25
- Best for sensitive skin and baby skin
- Finishing stabilizer
- Prepare Iron, scissors and extra cloth during ironing.
Beautiful Embroideries Don’t Have to Irritate Your Skin...
With the soft protective fusible STICK PROTECT! Especially in fine, soft materials seams and embroideries can be irritating to the skin. STICK-PROTECT is ironed on the wrong fabric side to completely cover the finished embroidery design – durably, even after frequent washing.
STICK-PROTECT not only gives a smooth surface to coarse patterns. It’s also ideal for permanently reinforcing collars and trimmings of fine fabrics when used as fusible interlining.
Method of UseAfter your favourite embroidery, finish professionally with Gunold Stick Protect iron at the back of the embroidery.
Protect your skin from the irritate finishing threads and uneven embroidery surface. Best for prolong wearing, baby skin and sensitive skin.
1) After embroidery, cut out the stick protect stabilizer a little bigger than the embroidery shape
2) Iron the rough side (Glue) at the back of the embroidery.
Note: You may put an extra cloth on top of the stick protect to avoid glue stick on to your iron.
3) You will feel the softness and no irritations on your skin!
White - Best for Light Colours Fabric and Threads