Stabilizer Easy Paste (Blue) Gunold Embroidery Backing Filmoplast Excellent
Stabilizer Easy Paste Gunold Embroidery Backing Filmoplast Excellent for framing of small, badges, name tags, webbings or borderless embroidery
BEST SELLER, Save when you purchase in 1 roll.
Easy-Paste is a self-adhesive, non-woven embroidery backing that allows you to save time and money in your commercial embroidery operations. Application is simple, and Easy-Paste is a perfect embroidery stabilizer for projects involving lightweight materials and delicate fabrics. Gunold's exclusive Easy-Paste embroidery backing provides many benefits with its versatility and ease of use.
Gunold Easy-Paste Embroidery Stabilizer available:
2 sizes: 1) 50cm width x 50m length 2) 25cm width x 50m length Basic Embroidery Production Steps and Concepts Using Easy-Paste Embroidery Backing:
- Many uses: Easy-Paste works great with items that are too small or too bulky to be hooped. You can also use Filmoplast in hoops, continuous border frames, or for embroidering hats on standard machines.
- Simple to Use: Just peel off the protective paper of Easy-Paste and attach the garment or embroidery blank to the adhesive side of the non-woven backing.
- No Additional Supplies Needed: Lay your material to be embroidered out on a span of Easy-Paste and embroider without the use of costly embroidery clamping devices, spray on adhesives, or cumbersome supplies.
- Go Hoop-less on Small Items: Your embroidery machine operators will love this for small items such as button parts, pockets ready cut, vignettes, cotton bonds, caps, etc. - they can go hoop-less!
- Use with a Variety of Fabrics: With this embroidery method, you eliminate all marks on thin material such as cashmere, needle point, etc., and stretchable fabric can be smoothly placed on the machine with Easy-Paste. Embroiders will not encounter shrinkage of the embroidery sewout after stitching. This is an important factor for jersey ware, T-shirts, fleece material, sweats, and so much more.
- Save Time: When you go hoop-less with your embroidery designs you not only save time and effort by avoiding the hooping process altogether, but there is no need for spray adhesive.
- Save Money - Reuse: After finishing the job, remove the Filmoplast from the embroidered garment, and save money by using the same sheet of Filmoplast Stick again by closing the window with a scrap piece of Easy-Paste. This is another example of Gunold's green embroidery products.
- Safe for Your Machine and Needles: The adhesive will not stick to the embroidery machine or embroidery needle, and it will not harm your embroidery machine electronics.
- For Small Area of embroidery e.g. sleeve and collar embroidery which cannot be framed in the frames.
- Environmentally Friendly: Easy-Paste embroidery backing is an environmentally green product in several ways. The adhesive a is solvent-free and environmentally friendly, and as previously stated, Easy-Paste can be re-used by the green-minded embroiderer.
Purchase together with Gunold Slitting Pen that uniquely cuts the top layer, leaving the second layer intact.
How to Use a Slitting pen with Filmoplast (Adhesive) Stabilizer? :