- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Gunold Solvy Fabric Water Soluble - 41825
- Water Solvy Fabric works as an under backing for Towel during embroidery. It does not stretch like Water Soluble Film and give extra support during the process of embroidery.
- Best for Towel Embroidery
- Best for 2-sided Embroidery
- Create your own Textile Art
How to use Water Soluble Film Stabilizers for embroidery?
1) Cut the water soluble film bigger than your frame
2) Place the water soluble film on top of your towel on the embroidery area
3) Underneath the towel, put Water Soluble fabric/Solvy fabric
4) Frame 3 of the layers together and clamp tight
5) Ready to put onto your embroidery machine to start embroidery.
6) Untighten your frame and take your towel out
7) Peel off the water soluble film on top of your towel
8) Please use a scissors and cut the water soluble film at the back of your towel.
9) Wash away instantly using warm water/ put in the washing machine and the stabilizers will be washed off.
Note: Do not throw the pieces of stabilizers that was cut off or peel off, you can use it for the next round of embroidery.
It can use as an individual to do a 2 sided embroidery!
Gunold Solvy Film 80um Water Soluble is available too!
- Thicker Film for badges, lace, embroidery etc!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)Ask the Gurus
Hello what is the dimensions being sold for 6? Thank you
The width is for the Water Soluble Stablizer is 50cm.