Water Soluble Stabiliser Gunold Solvy Fabric Water Soluble, enhance body for embroidery stitches on light weight fabrics, stabilise the overall variation of tension distribution of the stitches. 41825 25 meter by 50cm per roll packing.
Gunold Solvy Fabric Water Soluble - 41825
- Water Solvy Fabric works as an under backing for Towel during embroidery. It does not stretch like Water Soluble Film and give extra support during the process of embroidery.
- Best for Towel Embroidery
- Best for 2-sided Embroidery
- Create your own Textile Art
How to use Water Soluble Film Stabilizers for embroidery?
1) Cut the water soluble film bigger than your frame
2) Place the water soluble film on top of your towel on the embroidery area
3) Underneath the towel, put Water Soluble fabric/Solvy fabric
4) Frame 3 of the layers together and clamp tight
5) Ready to put onto your embroidery machine to start embroidery.
6) Untighten your frame and take your towel out
7) Peel off the water soluble film on top of your towel
8) Please use a scissors and cut the water soluble film at the back of your towel.
9) Wash away instantly using warm water/ put in the washing machine and the stabilizers will be washed off.
Note: Do not throw the pieces of stabilizers that was cut off or peel off, you can use it for the next round of embroidery.
It can use as an individual to do a 2 sided embroidery!
Gunold Solvy Film 80um Water Soluble is available too!
- Thicker Film for badges, lace, embroidery etc!