Gunold Embroidery Thread - POLY 40 FIRE - 1000m - 61086
Save 0% Save %
Original price $10.90 SGD - Original price $10.90 SGD
$10.90 SGD - $10.90 SGD
Current price $10.90 SGD
Gunold Embroidery Thread - POLY 40 FIRE - 61510
DescriptionA European 100% polyester thread. It is used specifically on high-speed embroidery and monogramming machines. Gunold POLY has a silky sheen and is very pliable. It will withstand chlorine bleaching, harsh industrial laundering and subjection to extreme weather conditions such as strong sun and salt water.
̴Color Name:̴ Beach Sand
- Hand Weight: Light
- Recommended Needle 1: 12/80
- Recommended Needle 2: 14/90 Embroidery Needle
- Solid, Variegated, or - Multi-Color: Solid
- Spool or Cone: Cone
- Thread Weight: 40 Wt.
- Fiber Content: Rayon
- Brand: 40 Wt. Rayon
- All colors of Sulky Rayon thread are wash, boil and light fast and can be dry-cleaned.
- All embroidered articles should be washed with mild laundering agents. If necessary, Sulky rayon thread can also be washed with heavy duty detergents. However, some of these detergents may contain optical brighteners that can cause discoloration. If you choose to use heavy duty detergent use one that does not have additives or bleaching agents such as chlorine, peroxide or sodium carbonate.
- If washed by hand A- MPLE WATER should be used to allow the goods to move freely and rinse thoroughly.
- It is important to thoroughly rinse the embroidery before wringing or dry spinning
- Embroidered clothing should not be left lying in a damp pile, especially if the item is being washed for the first time.
Dry-Cleaning or Stain Removal:
- Sulky rayon thread may be dry cleaned.
- Stain removers must not contain any bleaching agents or color removers if they come into direct contact with the embroidery.
- It is necessary to rinse the embroidery after stain removing.
- All embroidered items should be ironed on the reverse side or between two pieces of cloth.
- Tumble dry on low setting.