- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Gunold Embroidery Thread- METY 5/2 - 7023 Multi Colour Black / Silver
METY consists of a nylon core wrapped with a metallic foil, METY 5/2, 1,100 yard. Find tips on running METY under product information.
- Color Name:Black & Silver
- Color Number:7023
- Cone Type :Mini King
- Country of Origin:Germany
- Fiber Content :Polyester & Metallic Foil
- Needle Recommendation #1 :Metallic Needle75/11
- Needle Recommendation #2 :Metallic Needle80/12
- Solid, Ombre or Multi-Colored :Solid
- Thread Weight :30
- Brand:Mety (5/2) 30 Wt. 1,100
- Commercial Use: Designed for high-speed, industrial, multi-head, embroidery machines.
- Wide Range of Applications: Perfect for creating unique designs on vinyl, upholstery, denim, velvet, and a variety of embroidery blanks. Gunold's METY metallic thread has become the choice of many commercial embroidery shops worldwide.
The Soft Baby Net is to smoothen the metallic thread traveling from spool to the machine.
Remember: Lower quality embroidery threads result in frequent thread breaks and lint accumulation. When this occurs this can lead to increased production costs - slowing down your production line, wasting thread and higher machine maintenance expenses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.