- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Gunold Embroidery Thread - GLOWY Glow in the Dark Threads
Total 7 Colours ( you may click the link to go to each individual products too:
2) 47201 Yellow
3) 47202 Peach
4) 47203 Pink
5) 47204 Blue
6) 47206 Purple
Luminous Embroidery Thread Made in Japan
- Gunold offers two glow-in-the-dark embroidery thread options. You'll find "Glowy™" luminous embroidery thread and "Fluor™" fluorescent embroidery thread both have the same high quality as all our products. Both are designed specifically for multi-head embroidery machines. Fluor™ is a white thread, while Glowy™ comes in seven different thread colors. Both threads have a practical, durable application and can be used as a fun and decorative touch for a wide-range of applications, such as Halloween costumes and stage costuming.
- 100% POLY MINI-KING 1000 METERS
- All embroidered articles should be washed with mild laundering agents. If necessary, Sulky rayon thread can also be washed with heavy duty detergents. However, some of these detergents may contain optical brighteners that can cause discoloration. If you choose to use heavy duty detergent use one that does not have additives or bleaching agents such as chlorine, peroxide or sodium carbonate.
- If washed by hand AMPLE WATER should be used to allow the goods to move freely and rinse thoroughly.
- It is important to thoroughly rinse the embroidery before wringing or dry spinning
- Embroidered clothing should not be left lying in a damp pile, especially if the item is being washed for the first time.
Dry-Cleaning or Stain Removal:
- Dry cleaned.
- Stain removers must not contain any bleaching agents or color removers if they come into direct contact with the embroidery.
- It is necessary to rinse the embroidery after stain removing.
- All embroidered items should be ironed on the reverse side or between two pieces of cloth.
- Tumble dry on low setting.
Remember: Lower quality embroidery threads result in frequent thread breaks and lint accumulation. When this occurs this can lead to increased production costs - slowing down your production line, wasting thread and higher machine maintenance expenses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.