Schmetz Embroidery Needles Assortment Pack SCH712157 3x75/11; 2x90/14; 130/705H-E
Save 0% Save %
Original price $5.00 SGD - Original price $5.00 SGD
$5.00 SGD - $5.00 SGD
Current price $5.00 SGD
- Needle Life Recommendation
Schmetz Embroidery NeedlesSize
- Assorted 2x75/11; 2x90/14
- Light ball point, wide eye and groove.
- Use with rayon, polyester and other specialty embroidery threads
- The special scarf, widened groove and enlarged eye protect fragile threads and guard against excess friction allowing trouble-free embroidery and decorative stitching.
Needle Life Recommendation
A sewing machine needle can have a life expectancy of one minute to one month and this really depends on the usage and the operator. It is recommended to insert a new needle at the start of every project, or after about eight hours of sewing. Also, be sure to change your needle whenever it becomes bent, dull or develops a burr.
Damaged or worn needles will result in broken or shredded threads.