- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Duroedge Wave Ruler (Short) - Quilting Ruler (KR-2536) - Big Semi Circle
Part Number: KR-2536
Quilting Rulers & Rotary Cutter & Cutting Mat :
Quilting rulers are tools usually used alongside rotary cutters to ensure that material to be used in a quilting pattern is cut to the exact size required.
If the size of even one “block” of fabric is out, the entire pattern of a quilt can be ruined. For this reason, most quilters, especially professionals, prefer to use a rotary cutter and quilting ruler, rather than a regular ruler and scissors, as the former ensures greater accuracy.
As you can imagine, with this need for precision, buying the right quilting ruler is incredibly important. That’s where our handy reviews come in.
Free Motion Quilting & Quilting Ruler
Quilting with rulers on a home sewing machine or stationary long arm. Use rulers to guide your free motion quilting.
Quilting Rulers gives great results for curved crosshatching in a triangle and you can use rulers to guide free motion quilting on a sewing machine.
Use with Ruler Footers / Quilting Footers: [Click the Link]
Video on Free Motion Quilting & attaching Ruler Footers to Sewing Machine
Beginner's Guide to Machine Quilting:
Video Credited to Angela Walters via Youtube.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.