The wide spectrum of applications in the field of reproducible safety and functional seams in technical textiles, safety belts and cargo restraints, as well as decorative stitching on leather goods, makes special demands on the operating means.
The pattern stitcher 911-211 with its new and innovative design and the flexible material clamp technology is predestinated for these tasks.
The approved M-TYPE sewing technology as reinforced version and the intuitive user software guarantee an excellent sewing result, maximum functionality and high productivity.
- Your advantages Flexible use by “teach-in programming” directly at the touchscreen control panel or by means of external PC programming software
- High bobbin thread capacity by 3XL vertical hook (Ø 40 mm)
- Low maintenance due to approved M-TYPE technology
- High performance due to max. sewing speed of 1.400 stitches/min.
- Programming of “input/output signals” for every single stitch possible
- Constant, tight stitch formation by electronic thread tension, programmable per stitch
- Electromagnetic thread clamping device for neat seam beginning
- Thread breakage identification with automatic sewing stop
- Monitoring of the bobbin thread capacity by stitch counting or thread consumption control
- Performance recording by piece counter
- Trouble-free processing of differing material plies by programmable stroke adjustment
- Easy handling of the machine functions by means of intuitive menu navigation at the touchscreen control panel Seam contour is indicated on the display
- Size and position of seam patterns can be changed at the touch of a button directly at the machine
Memory capacity for up to 99 seam programs with max. 20.000 stitches each Up to 30 different seam patterns programmable per sewing cycle (sequence) 20 different seam sequences programmable
- Reinforced version for medium-heavy and heavy applications
- Max. thread size up to Nm 8/3
Max. sewing speed up to 1.400 stitches/min.
- Call Ban Soon for delivery schedule +65 6776 3253
1 unit Duerkopp Adler 911-211-2010-10
CNC-controlled lockstitch sewing unit with max. sewing area of 200 x 100 mm for free programmable sewing operations including H867 sewing head with 3XL-hook, electromagnetic short thread trimmer or thread burn-off device, mechanical or electronic thread tension device, needle thread monitor, programmable sewing foot height driven by step motor, XY-material clamp carrier mounted at sewing head, DAC comfort control box and touch screen display, intuitive operation software for programming and sewing of max. 99 different programs, motor-driven bobbin winder, KESSLER electrically adjustable table stand 940x1100 mm.
Equipped with the following:
Mechanical upper thread tensioning kit (MTT) with a mechanical pretension and two mechanical main thread tensions. The main thread tensions are switched on via a TP (technology point).
Electromagnetic thread trimmer M-Type
Sewing equipment for heavy material, parallel clamp or change clamp, throat plate with needle hole diameter 3.2 mm and jumping foot, needle sizes 140 -180 Nm
Clamping feet for K07 70x70 incl sewing program
Special Hook bearing for safety belts, with larger movement of the spool housing lifter. For advancing the lower thread during stitch formation.
Pneumatic connection package complete with 5 m hose and all necessary fittings.
Pedal elevation for use on electrically height-adjustable racks, for sitting position.
DACcad-PROFESSIONAL software application to create and edit seam programs. Software developed by Dürkopp Adler on the basis of a 100% CAD system offers the possibility to create and edit seam programs for the sewing units 911 with clear arrangement of the toolbars and the simple menu navigation, it is easy to load contours in the form of DXF files on the PC or edit existing seam programs later. Since the software is based on a CAD system fully equipped with all functions, the direct opening and importing of DXF data becomes standard functions in addition to reading old programs (FNP, PSP, DIN).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.