Darning Foot, Embroidery Foot, Quilting Foot or Free motion Presser Foot
Save 0% Save %
Original price $7.90 SGD - Original price $7.90 SGD
$7.90 SGD - $7.90 SGD
Current price $7.90 SGD
The Darning & Embroidery Foot can be used for free-motion quilting, stippling, thread painting, monograms, and even for repairing torn areas. This foot is one of the most versatile sewing accessories in your sewing room.
- FREE MOTION QUILTING: Set your sewing machine for straight stitch. No additional setting is needed for length because you determine the length of stitch my how quickly you move the quilt under the needle.
- THREAD PAINTING: Metallic threads can be a nice touch for holiday projects or for added drama. When thread painting with rayon or metallic thread, use a SINGER chromium embroidery needle for best results.
- DARNING AND REPAIR: You can repair tears and holes in fabric with the Darning & Embroidery Foot. Apply a small scrap of fabric to the back of the area in need of repair. Back the area with a layer of stabilizer.
- FREE MOTION MONOGRAMMING & EMBROIDERY: You can monogram using free motion with the Darning & Embroidery Foot. Select a ZigZag stitch and set the stitch length to zero on your sewing machine. Mark the desired monogram letters onto your fabric with a removable fabric marking tool.
- Available: Best for SInger sewing machines
Brother, Janome ,Juki,