Gunold Sewing & Embroidery Threads - COTTY 30 500m 100% Cotton Threads Natural Threads with a Matt Finish 73110 050
Gunold Sewing & Embroidery Threads - COTTY 30 500m 100% Cotton Threads Natural Threads with a Matt Finish 73110050
100% Cotton Made in Italy / Greece
Cone Type : King Cone - Able to fit on all home portable sewing machine , industrial machines.
Size: 8.5cm Height
Fiber Content : Cotton
Needle Recommendation #1 : 75/11 for Thin Material
Needle Recommendation #2 : 90/14 Heavy Material
Solid, Ombre or Multi-Colored : Solid
Thread Weight : 30
Brand: Cotty 30 Wt.
COTTY consists of 100% long staple, high quality mercerized Egyptian cotton with a matt finish. This thread has a uniquely soft, warm feel and pleases with its natural appearance. Natural threads work best on soft fabrics, cotton, linen, cord, felt and velvet. COTTY is available in size 30 for fine embroidery and seam applications or in size 12 for a coarser look, the typical handcrafted look.
- In a Class of Its Own: Cotty™ is in a class of its own in look, and for your embroidery business that translates to more attractive products and more potential business. There is no equal as Gunold produces the finest cotton thread available.
- Outstanding Results: Our commercial customers report that our cotton embroidery thread produces jaw-dropping results on their customers' embroidery blanks and other embroidery garments. After applying our cotton embroidery thread to your sewout, you will immediately see the results these commercial customers are talking about. Gunold's cotton embroidery thread is perfect on embroidery blanks made of corduroy, felt, and velvet.
- Environmentally Friendly: Cotty™ is considered to be among the most environmentally friendly embroidery threads available in commercial embroidery today. If you're looking for a "green" or "natural" thread, our 100% cotton thread is perfect for you.
- Large Color Selection: At Gunold we strive to provide you a large selection of thread colors. Let our color selection speak for itself in your embroidery sewouts or display our color charts. Your customers won't be disappointed with your color selection.
- Versatile: Cotton embroidery thread is perfect for a variety of sample sewouts and finished embroidery designs for your customers. From bold patterns to fine hemstitch embroideries, it works perfect in a variety of applications. Matte finish cotton embroidery threads can provide a one of-a-kind finish for your projects.
Our cotton embroidery thread is a perfect addition to your collection of embroidery supplies. Don't be surprised when your customers love Gunold's cotton embroidery thread so much that it becomes your favorite thread for a variety of options. You want to provide the best product to your customers, and we want to help you by providing you the best thread available today.
You can also try combining Gunold metallic threads and Gunold Cotty Threads to achieve such a fantastic effect! :
Metallic Gold 7007. & Cotty Blue 027, Cotty Pink 262
Gunold's 30 weight cotton embroidery thread is for those looking for thread capable of running on high-speed commercial embroidery machines. This natural thread comes in a variety of colors and is a versatile thread that should be a part of every commercial embroiderer's supplies for common applications like felt and corduroy. We want to help you by providing you and your embroidery business with the best thread possible including Gunold cotton thread.
Remember: Lower quality embroidery threads result in frequent thread breaks and lint accumulation. When this occurs this can lead to increased production costs - slowing down your production line, wasting thread and higher machine maintenance expenses.