- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
DURKOPP ADLER 867-190040-M M-TYPE ECO With XXL-Hook
ECO and CLASSIC describes clearly defined level of functionality and upgradability of all machines out of the M-TYPE platform. ECO stands for perfect seam results, low maintenance construction and a modern design without automatic functions like thread trimming, sewing foot lift, back tack, etc.
|Covered by 1 year Ban Soon Care inclusive
365 days of free consulting, in-house training at www.Sewing.sg, after-sales services upon purchase new sewing machines with Ban Soon Sewing Machine Pte Ltd.
Research & Development: Consult us with the possibility of each sewing machines, embroidery machines, overlock machines, ScanNCut machines and coverstitch machines that you can achieve.
Show us the sewing patterns result that you desire, we will research and provide you the easiest solutions and the tools for a smooth sewing experience.
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machines at our showroom - Bring your dedicated materials and test drive it. We will recommend the most suitable machine for you based on your profile [not the most expensive machines].|
Flexible payment method supported -
Cash, PayNow [Recommended - Paperless] , PayLah [Recommended - Paperless] ,
Bank Transfer, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment*, and etc.
|Sewsol Equipment Sharing available - Wide range selection of Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Software, ScanNCut Machine, Serger or Overlock Machines, Coverstitch Machines, Cylinder Bed Unison Feed Machines for Leather*, Industrial Machines etc.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Professional Technicians.|
DURKOPP ADLER 867-393342 M CLASSIC VF Highlights
•Integrated direct drive with DAC eco M-TYPE control
• The powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating top feed guarantees trouble-free and displacement-free material feed
• The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 20 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
• The high top feed stroke up to 9 mm allows a safe climbing over differently high material plies
• Large clearance of 335 mm wide and 125 mm high
• Excellent view on the sewing area
• Increased productivity due to the XXL hook (70% larger bobbin capacity in comparison to the standard hook)
• Complete range of sewing equipment, attachments and optional equipment, i.e. optimum equipment for nearly all sewing operations
Typical field of application
Universal sewing operations in the field of medium-heavy duty applications
• Max. stitch length 12 mm
• Max. sewing speed 3,400 stitches/min.
Up to Size 12 Fine Quality Polyester or Nylon Threads.
DAC eco M-TYPE
The control „DAC eco M-TYPE“ has been specially designed for the M-TYPE ECO machines with DA direct drive and is integrated into the casing of the direct drive – nearly invisible for the user.
• DAC eco M-TYPE control with convenient basic functions like needle positioning, soft start, and realization of a pedal-operated single stitch
• Programmable parameters like maximum sewing speed, soft start speed, and number of soft start stitches
• Machine identification system for the management of machine-specific parameters
• The control is completely integrated into the machine casing. No further installation work is required when putting the machine into operation (Plug and Play)
|Flat bed machine with integrated DA direct drive|
|Bottom feed, needle feed and alternating feet|
|Vertical hook, extra large|
|Stitch length 12mm|
|Sewing foot lift, actuated by knee|
|Foot stroke adjustable by dial|
|Seam backtacking, actuated by hand|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.