DURKOPP ADLER 867-190040-M ECO With XXL-Hook; M-TYPE SINGLE NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH MACHINE
Save 0% Save %
Original price $7,403.00 SGD - Original price $7,403.00 SGD
$7,403.00 SGD - $7,403.00 SGD
Current price $7,403.00 SGD
- Service and Repair
DURKOPP ADLER 867-190040-M M-TYPE ECO With XXL-HookECO and CLASSIC describes clearly defined level of functionality and upgradability of all machines out of the M-TYPE platform. ECO stands for perfect seam results, low maintenance construction and a modern design without automatic functions like thread trimming, sewing foot lift, back tack, etc.
- Integrated direct drive with DAC eco M-TYPE control
- The powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating top feed guarantees trouble-free and displacement-free material feed
- The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 20 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
- The high top feed stroke up to 9 mm allows a safe climbing over differently high material plies
- Large clearance of 335 mm wide and 125 mm high
- Excellent view on the sewing area
- Increased productivity due to the XXL hook (70% larger bobbin capacity in comparison to the standard hook)
- Complete range of sewing equipment, attachments and optional equipment, i.e. optimum equipment for nearly all sewing operations
Typical Field of Application
Universal sewing operations in the field of medium-heavy duty applications
- Max. stitch length 12 mm
- Max. sewing speed 3,400 stitches/min.
- Max. Throat width (Needle point to Body casting) : 13 1/4 inches or 13.2 inches.
- Up to Size 12 Fine Quality Polyester or Nylon Threads.
DAC Eco M-TYPE
The control „DAC eco M-TYPE“ has been specially designed for the M-TYPE ECO machines with DA direct drive and is integrated into the casing of the direct drive – nearly invisible for the user.
- DAC eco M-TYPE control with convenient basic functions like needle positioning, soft start, and realization of a pedal-operated single stitch
- Programmable parameters like maximum sewing speed, soft start speed, and number of soft start stitches
- Machine identification system for the management of machine-specific parameters
- The control is completely integrated into the machine casing. No further installation work is required when putting the machine into operation (Plug and Play)
|Flat bed machine with integrated DA direct drive|
|Bottom feed, needle feed and alternating feet|
|Vertical hook, extra large|
|Stitch length 12mm|
|Sewing foot lift, actuated by knee|
|Foot stroke adjustable by dial|
|Seam backtacking, actuated by hand|
*Accessories content might vary and manufacturers reserve the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without prior notice.
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Service and Repair