D13-4 08E Collarette Binder w/Base 4 ply (8mm)-30mm for Babylock Cover-stitch/Ovation and Gloria only
Save 0% Save %
Original price $70.60 SGD - Original price $70.60 SGD
$70.60 SGD - $70.60 SGD
Current price $70.60 SGD
D13-4 08E Collarette Binder w/Base 4 ply (8mm)-30mm for Babylock Cover-stitch/Ovation and Gloria onlyOriginal parts for Babylock model:
- Coverstitch BLCS
- This double fold bias binder will turn fabric strips into binding and attach it to project edges all in one step.
- This attachment is perfect for curved edges, collars, and necklines on knit or woven fabrics.
- Works with Babylock cover-stitch machines and Ovation.
Knit woven double fold bias binder
Stitch Used :
- Left , center , or Right Chain Stitch
- Narrow Left or Right Coverstitch
- Wide Coverstitch
- This double fold bias binder for the baby lock coverstitch machine is a great attachment for binding your project edges .
Fabrics and cutting instruction :
- For binding strips on single Knits , cut crossing grain of fabric.
- For binding strips on woven fabrics , cut strips on the bias grain of fabric.
- For the 8 mm binder - cut strips 30mm wide
- For the 10mm binder - cut strips 36 mm wide
- For the 15mm binder - cut the strips mm wide
Sewing speed : Moderate to slow
Stitch length: 3-4
- With the wrong side of the fabric facing you , feed the binding strips through the serpentine fabric guide and into the binder .
- NOTE: Cut the end of the strip at an angle to help feed it through the binder .
- Lay the excess fabric strip to the right of the machine, making sure the strip is åÊ free of tangles .
- keeping the binding strip flat when feeding into attachment to ensure the fabric edges will roll under when sewing .
- Pull binding strips out of the end of the binder and pivot the strip 90 to place it under the foot .
- Make sure the binding strip is still folded when placing under the presser foot .
- Feed the project to be bound along the left end of the attachment into the folded bias and under the presser foot .