B0421S11A Belt Loop Binder 1- 1/2" / Babylock Cover-stitch/Evolve/Evolution/Ovation/Goria
Babylock Belt Loop Folder for Overlock & Cover-stitch
- Original parts for Babylock models:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2),
- Evolution (BLE8W-2),
- Ovation (BLE8)
- Don't let the name fool you. You'll have plenty of options with this foot, exclusively for the Evolve and Cover-stitch machines.
- Easily create straps, drawstrings, decorative trim, purse handles and of course, belt loops.
- This binder takes all of the work out of bias strips by folding and pressing them for you.
TYPE OF APPLICATION :
MAKING BELT LOOPS FOR GARMENTS OR OTHER PROJECTS .
STITCHES USED :
LIGHT WEIGHT WOKVEN FABRICS CUT ON THE BIAS INSTRUCTION:
- TRIPLE COVER STITCH :C1 - C2-C3
- WIDE COVER STITCH: C1- C3
- SEWING SPEED : MODERATE TO SLOW
CUT BIAS FABRIC STRIPS :
- STITCH LENGTH : 3-4
- CUTTING BLADE : DISENGAGED " LOCKED "
- UPPER LOOPER: DOWN
- SEWING TABLE : ON
NOTE : THE STRIPS MUST BE CUT THIS WIDTH EVEN THOUGH IT IS WIDER THAN THE ATTACHMENT MEASUREMENTS.
- 3/4 INCH FOLDER - CUT TO 7/8 INCH WIDE (22MM)
- 1-1/2 INCH FOLDER - CUT TO 1-5/8 INCH WIDE
1. Feed bias strip, with right side facing up, into the attachment .
2. Pull bias through and up to the needle and under the presser foot .
3. Turn the hand wheel 3-4 times to secure the stitch in the fabric.
4. Align the attachment with the needle position to ensure the folded fabric is caught in the stitching . Make secure the stitch is centred in the belt looping.
5. Be sure to allow 3 inch of extra bias strip at the beginning and ending of project . The extra will be trimmed away when finishing the project .