- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Calico Fabric Width 60"
Calico is a plain-woven textile made from unbleached and often not fully processed cotton. The fabric is far less fine than muslin, but less coarse and thick than canvas or denim, but it is still very cheap owing to its unfinished and undyed appearance.
One of the most popular uses of calico is for designers 'toiles'. That's the mock up of a garment before it's created with the final fabric, to experiment with a design using cheap material first. Because calico fabric can be sturdy and durable, it's often used for items such as bags, aprons, curtains and furnishings
- Available :2 yards and 5 yards
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.