- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Bosal 464A Poly-Therm Heat Reflective Fleece 31 inch X 36 inch (Non-Fuse)
Bosal 464A Poly-Therm Heat Reflective Fleece is certain to keep things warm. Great for use in potholders, oven mitts, tea cozys, wine caddies, lunch boxes, quilts, apparel, stadium blankets, bedroom slippers, window quilts and coverings, and much more.
- Heat reflective fleece that reflects heat back to the source
- Non-fusable - use with peace of mind
- It is suggested that an additional layer of wadding be used. Failure to include this wadding may result in injury
- 31 inch x 36 inch (78.7cm x 91.4cm)
- Made in USA
Instructions for Bosal Poly-Therm Fleece
- Must use two layers of poly therm fleece with the heat reflective facing outward.
- Two layers on both sides if making an oven mit. Two layers facing in either direction to reflect heat.
- If using to insulate 1 layer can be used, we recommend two facing inwards for better insulation.
- 100% cotton batting must be sewn in between both layers to secure proper hear reflective. We recommend Bosal's 100% Katahdin Organic Batting for this use.
- Machine Washable and Dry Clean, Tumble dry low or line dry.
- No additional chemicals or detergents needed.
- Make sure your project is dry before using heat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.