Bosal 464A Poly-Therm Heat Reflective Fleece 31 inch X 36 inch(Non-Fuse)
Bosal 464A Poly-Therm Heat Reflective Fleece 31 inch X 36 inch (Non-Fuse)
Bosal 464A Poly-Therm Heat Reflective Fleece is certain to keep things warm. Great for use in potholders, oven mitts, tea cozys, wine caddies, lunch boxes, quilts, apparel, stadium blankets, bedroom slippers, window quilts and coverings, and much more.
- Heat reflective fleece that reflects heat back to the source
- Non-fusable - use with peace of mind
- It is suggested that an additional layer of wadding be used. Failure to include this wadding may result in injury
- 31 inch x 36 inch (78.7cm x 91.4cm)
- Made in USA
Instructions for Bosal Poly-Therm Fleece
- Must use two layers of poly therm fleece with the heat reflective facing outward.
- Two layers on both sides if making an oven mit. Two layers facing in either direction to reflect heat.
- If using to insulate 1 layer can be used, we recommend two facing inwards for better insulation.
- 100% cotton batting must be sewn in between both layers to secure proper hear reflective. We recommend Bosal's 100% Katahdin Organic Batting for this use.
- Machine Washable and Dry Clean, Tumble dry low or line dry.
- No additional chemicals or detergents needed.
- Make sure your project is dry before using heat.