- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Onyx Nylon Sewing Thread, The ultra-strong sewing thread for heavy-duty seams
- Nylon Sewing Thread
- Size: 40 Tex 70
- 2000m per cone
- Light in weight
Polyamide 6.6 continuous filament
- the ultra-strong sewing thread for stressed seams
- for closing and topstitch seams
- robust, abrasion-resistant, durable
- excellent strength properties
Onyx is a sewing thread made from polyamide 6.6 continuous filament. Polymer is formed through the polycondensation process in polyamide 6.6. The fibers are produced through the melt spinning process. Polyamide features a high breaking strength and abrasion resistance as well as high elasticity and good crease resistance.
Onyx is an ultra-strong sewing thread for heavy-duty seams. This sewing yarn is extremely robust, abrasion-resistant and durable, and is often used for closing and topstitch seams. Last but not least, Onyx convinces through its excellent strength properties.
Eco-friendly & water-repellent: the range of Onyx is complemented by WRe, AMANN’s new water-repellent, PFC-free finish, which is available on request. Further, Onyx is certified according to 96.0.8810 STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Onyx is used if seams are exposed to extreme stress and have to be ultra-strong. Consequently, Onyx is ideally suited as sewing thread for shoes & accessories, and in particular as sewing thread for shoes, sewing thread for bags, sewing thread for suitcases, as well as for belts and small leather goods. Moreover, Onyx is used on the fields of apparel, home interior and techtex.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.