B0421S07A Plain Hemmer1/4" / Babylock Coverstitch/Evolve/Ovation/Gloria
Original price $35.30 SGD - Original price $35.30 SGD
$35.30 SGD - $35.30 SGD
Current price $35.30 SGD
B0421S07A Plain Hemmer/ Babylock Coverstitch/Evolve/Ovation/Gloria
- For cover-stitch machines.
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
- Our plain hemmer attachment was designed to guide the fabric into a perfectly straight hem without any pre-project pressing.
- These foot creates a 1/2, 1/4'' hem. You'll be amazed by the professional results. This foot was created for the Evolve and cover-stitch machines.
- Chain Stitch - C1 Needle Position
- Narrow Left Cover Stitch -C1 - C2 Needle Position
- Width Cover Stitch - C1 - C3
- Triple Cover stitch -C1- C2- C3
- Sewing speed : Moderate to slow.
- Firm broadcloth , trigger , it. wt. denim, it. wt. polar fleece , sweatshirt fleece.
- Stitch Length : 3-4
- Cutting Blade : Disengaged "LOCKED"
- Upper Looper: DOWN
- Sewing Table : On
- Secure attachment to table with guide fixing screws .
- Turn under 1/2 inch (for 1/4 turn under 1/4 inch) and press with iron .
- Raise presser foot. Slide fabric into attachment with wrong side of facing up, turning up and over to the left .
- With a sewing awl , slide folded fabric under presser foot to the needle .
- Lower the presser foot . turn the hand wheel 3-4 times to secure the fabric .
- Align the attachment with the needle to envase the fabric edge .
- With the right hand keep hem turned while left hand ids guiding folded fabric into hemmer .
- When hemming polar fleece or sweatshirt fleece , turn fabric one time .
- Do not attempt a double roll ( fabric does not ravel )