B0420S01AE (BLE8-FG)Fabric Guide (Basic)/ Babylock/For Cover-stitch & Chain stitch for Eolution, Evolve, BLCS, Gloria
Save 0% Save %
Original price $16.20 SGD - Original price $16.20 SGD
$16.20 SGD - $16.20 SGD
Current price $16.20 SGD
Babylock Fabric Guide for Overlock & Cover-stitch (Basic)
- Original parts for Babylock models:
- Coverstitch (BLCS)
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
- Ovation (BLE8)
- If a precise seam is what you desire, attach the adjustable fabric guide to the table of your serger.
- The guide helps you align your fabric for perfect chains and cover-stitching every time.
- This guide is exclusively for the Evolution, Evolve and cover-stitch machines.
- STITCH TYPE: chain stitch or cover stitch
- NEEDLE : C1 , C2, C3
- UPPER KNIFE : Disengaged 'LOCKED'
- STITCH WIDTH : M
- STITCH LENGTH: 1-4
- SEWING TABLE : ON
TO ATTACH TO MACHINE :
- Thread the machine .
- Turn the cutting blade to the :LOCKED" position .
- Disengaged the upper looper to the"DOWN" position.
- Remove the blade cover and attach sewing table .
- Attach the fabric guide using one or two screws into the threaded holes in the sewing table .
TO ALIGN USE:
- The raised marking on the toe of the foot indicate the needle position to help guide your fabric for accurate stitching .
- The number of fabric guide indicate the distance from needle to thread to the edge of the fabric .
- Position the fabric guide so that the distance from the needle to the raised edge of the fabric guide is the allowance you want to sew. (The measurement on the fabric guide should align with mark on the toe of the foot for the needle you are using.)
- Secure the fabric guide to the sewing table.
- Guide the edge of your fabric against the raised edge of the fabric guide .