- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training in-House
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Fabric Guide for Babylock Overlock & Coverstitch B0420S01AE
- Original parts for models:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
- Ovation (BLE8)
- If a precise stitching lines are what you desire, attach the adjustable fabric guide to the table of your serger.
- The guide helps you align your fabric for perfect chain and cover-stitching every time.
- This guide is exclusively for the Ovation.
If precise stitching lines are what you desire, attach the adjustable fabric guide to the table of your serger. the guide helps you align your fabric for perfect chain stitching every time.
- Stitching type : Chain Stitch or Cover stitch
- Needles: C1,C2,C3
- Cutting Blade : Disengaged "LOCKED"
- Upper looper : DOWN
- Stitch Width : 5.5
- Stitch length : Any
- sewing table : On
TO ATTACH TO MACHINE:
- Thread the machine .
- turn the cutting blade to the "LOCKED" position .
- Disengage the upper looper to the" DOWN" position.
- Remove the blade cover and attach the sewing table .
- Attach the fabric guide by securing the screws into the threaded holes in the sewing table.
TO ALIGN USE :
- The raised marking on the toe of the foot indicate the needle position to help guide your fabric for accurate stitching
- Align the "0" line of the fabric guide with the needle and the marking on the toe of the presser foot .
- To use the Alignment template , drop the needle in the circle , then align the straight line with the marking lines on the toe of the foot and the "0" line on the fabric guide .
- The numbers on the fabric guide indicate the distance from the needle to the raised edge of the fabric .
- Position the fabric guide so that the distance from the needle to the raised edge of the fabric guide is the allowance you want to sew.
- Secure the fabric guide to the sewing table .
- Guide the edge of your fabric against the raised edge of the fabric guide .
This guide helps you attach tapes, ribbons and braids straight and can be adjusted up to a width of 60 mm.
Video extracted from: Gail Yellen . Thank you for the inspiration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.