- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
Machine & Technical Expert
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training in-House under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Babylock Double Fold Bias Binder for Overlock & Cover-stitch
- Original parts for Babylock model:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
- Ovation (BLE8)
- This double fold bias binder will turn fabric strips into binding and attach it to project edges all in one step.
- This attachment is exclusively for the cover-stitch and Evolve, and is perfect for curved edges, collars, and necklines on knit or woven fabrics.
For 1 - 1/2
STITCH USED :
- Chain Stitch - C3 Needle Position
- Narrow Right Cover Stitch : C2 - C3
- Type Application : Binding the edge of projects.
- Fabric useed : Light weight to medium weight woven fabrics cut on bias.
FOR 1-1/8 inch Binder:
STITCH USED :
- Naroow right cover stitch C2-C3
- Chain stitch - C3 Needle position
- Sewing Speed : Slow to moderate
STITCH LENGTH: 3-4
- Upper Kinfe : Disengaged " LOCKED "
- Upper Looper : Down
- Sewing Table : On
BAISE STRIP CUT SIZE :
1-1/ 8 inch Binder:
- cut 1-1/8 inch bias from fine fabric such as calico, muslin etc.
- cut 1 inch wide for medium weight fabric such as trigger, it wt. denim
1-1/2 inch Binder :
- cut 1-3/9 inch for fine fabrics such as calico , muslin , etc .
- cut 1-1/4 inch wide for medium weight fabrics such as trigger , it . wt . denim.
TEAT WITH FABRIC STRIP TO MAKE SURE OF CORRECT WIDTH OF BIAS .
Secure attachment to table with guide fixing screws.
- cut fabric strip to size needed.
- Raise presser foot . with the point of the bias strip, place strip into attachment.
- use tweezers to feed the strip into the attachment.
- Place the folded bias up to the needles and under the presser foot .
- turn the hand wheel 3-4 timed to secure the stitching in the fabric.
- Place the fabric that is to be bound into the slot of the attachment. Place in the folded bias in the front of the presser foot .
- Loosen the guide fixing screws and move the attachment right or left to align the attachment with the needle position.
- Sew test for proper alignment before sewing on the project.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.