B5002-11A-C-E (BLE-CF) Cording / Piping Foot(3mm) / Babylock/ Overlock & Cover-stitch/ For Evolve, Evolution,Ovation, Gloria
Save 0% Save %
Original price $31.60 SGD - Original price $31.60 SGD
$31.60 SGD - $31.60 SGD
Current price $31.60 SGD
B5002-11A-C-E (BLE-CF) Cording / Piping Foot(3mm) / Babylock/ Overlock & Cover-stitch/ For Evolve, Evolution,Ovation, GloriaOriginal Parts For Babylock Model:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
- Ovation (BLE8)
- Use this 5mm foot to create decorative stitching over cording on single and double layers of fabric. Attaching decorative cords and thread is a snap. This foot eliminates tangling to ensure that cords up to 5 mm lie flat and perfectly parallel to each other. The cording foot controls threads so both hands can guide the fabric.
PIPPING IN SEAM
- MACHINE SETTING:
- Stitch type: 4 - thread interlock
- Needle : O1 and O2
- Upper Knife : Engaged "UNLOCKED"
- Stitch Sector: A
- Stitch width : M7.5
- stitch lenght :3-3.5
- Differential Feed : N
- Sewing Speed : Slow to moderate speed
To Make Covered Pipping :
- Fold bias strip of fabric right side out around the cording and place the cording under the presser foot into the cord guide . Guide the raw edges of the folded bias along the right edge of the needle plate using the knife to trim excess fabric .
To Cover and attach Pipping / Cording in fabric seam
- Fold bias strip of fabric right side out around the cording. Sandwich cording between 2 layers of fabric with right sides together.
- Place under the presser foot with raw edges to the right and the cording in the cord guide in the sole of the foot .Be sure to guide the cord in the guide while sewing .
PIPPING IN FABRIC CENTER
Machine Setting :
- Stitch Type : 2 - Thread Chain Stitch
- Needle : C2 (5mm), C3 (3mm)
- Upper Knife : Disengaged "LOCKED"
- Stitch Width : M
- Stitch Length : 3-3.5
- Differential Feed : N
- Sewing Speed : Slow to Moderate Speed
- Fold fabric around cording with right side out. Place cording under the presser foot into the cord guide. stitch C2 chain stitch, guiding the cord and fabric fold into the guide .
- TRY a 7 thread stitch for a completely different corded look .
- Use the C1 and C2 cover stitch setting combined with the 4 - thread overlock setting.
- Place cording between 2 layers of fabric wrong sides together . the edge will finish with the 4 - thread overlock while the left narrow cover stitch will sew on the left side of the cord .