B0421S12A Belt Loop Binder 3/4" / Babylock Cover-stitch/Evolve/Evolution/Ovation/Goria
Babylock Belt Loop Folder for Overlock & Cover-stitch
- Original parts for Babylock models:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2),
- Evolution (BLE8W-2),
- Don't let the name fool you. You'll have plenty of options with this foot, exclusively for the Evolve and Cover-Stitch Machines.
- Easily create straps, drawstrings, decorative trim, purse handles and of course, belt loops.
- This binder takes all of the work out of bias strips by folding and pressing them for you.
TYPE OF APPLICATION :
MAKING BELT LOOPS FOR GARMENTS OR OTHER PROJECTS .
STITCHES USED :
LIGHT WEIGHT WOKVEN FABRICS CUT ON THE BIAS INSTRUCTION:
- TRIPLE COVER STITCH :C1-C2-C3
- WIDE COVER STITCH: C1-C3
- SEWING SPEED : MODERATE TO SLOW
CUT BIAS FABRIC STRIPS :
- STITCH LENGTH : 3-4
- CUTTING BLADE : DISENGAGED "LOCKED"
- UPPER LOOPER: DOWN
- SEWING TABLE : ON
NOTE : THE STRIPS MUST BE CUT THIS WIDTH EVEN THOUGH IT IS WIDER THAN THE ATTACHMENT MEASUREMENTS.
- 3/4 INCH FOLDER - CUT TO 7/8 INCH WIDE (22MM)
- 1-1/2 INCH FOLDER - CUT TO 1-5/8 INCH WIDE
1. Feed bias strip, with right side facing up, into the attachment.
2. Pull bias through and up to the needle and under the presser foot.
3. Turn the hand wheel 3-4 times to secure the stitch in the fabric.
4. Align the attachment with the needle position to ensure the folded fabric is caught in the stitching . Make secure the stitch is centred in the belt looping.
5. Be sure to allow 3 inch of extra bias strip at the beginning and ending of project. The extra will be trimmed away when finishing the project.