- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Babylock Belt Loop Folder for Overlock & Cover-stitch
- Original parts for Babylock models:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2),
- Evolution (BLE8W-2),
- Don't let the name fool you. You'll have plenty of options with this foot, exclusively for the Evolve and Cover-Stitch Machines.
- Easily create straps, drawstrings, decorative trim, purse handles and of course, belt loops.
- This binder takes all of the work out of bias strips by folding and pressing them for you.
TYPE OF APPLICATION :
MAKING BELT LOOPS FOR GARMENTS OR OTHER PROJECTS .
STITCHES USED :
LIGHT WEIGHT WOKVEN FABRICS CUT ON THE BIAS INSTRUCTION:
- TRIPLE COVER STITCH :C1-C2-C3
- WIDE COVER STITCH: C1-C3
- SEWING SPEED : MODERATE TO SLOW
CUT BIAS FABRIC STRIPS :
- STITCH LENGTH : 3-4
- CUTTING BLADE : DISENGAGED "LOCKED"
- UPPER LOOPER: DOWN
- SEWING TABLE : ON
NOTE : THE STRIPS MUST BE CUT THIS WIDTH EVEN THOUGH IT IS WIDER THAN THE ATTACHMENT MEASUREMENTS.
- 3/4 INCH FOLDER - CUT TO 7/8 INCH WIDE (22MM)
- 1-1/2 INCH FOLDER - CUT TO 1-5/8 INCH WIDE
1. Feed bias strip, with right side facing up, into the attachment.
2. Pull bias through and up to the needle and under the presser foot.
3. Turn the hand wheel 3-4 times to secure the stitch in the fabric.
4. Align the attachment with the needle position to ensure the folded fabric is caught in the stitching . Make secure the stitch is centred in the belt looping.
5. Be sure to allow 3 inch of extra bias strip at the beginning and ending of project. The extra will be trimmed away when finishing the project.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.