- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Portable Iron / Steampress / Steam Electric Iron
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Sewing Machine Table and Stand
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
- Home Living Machinery
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Always Neat Nonwovens Gunold-1950
- Gunold always Neat Nonwovens- White
- Gunold always Neat Nonwovens- Black
Cut-Away BackingsCut-away backings are needed to provide a stable base for delicate and stretchy fabrics both during and after the stitching process. In addition, cut-away backing is needed for high stitch count and intricate designs. More different types of stabilizers available for your perfect application for any possible embroidery needs.
Best for Badges Embroidery which is stiff enough to be pin or iron onto clothing.
High density 100% polyester cut-away backing with a grid core, to give it strength and a piece of soft non-woven fabric to help reduce skin irritation. It is thinner and stronger than other backings, which makes one piece suitable for designs with high stitch counts on unstable fabric. Using less backing pieces will enhance your design and save you money!
Color Name: White
Black available Click: Gunold Stiffy Cut Away Black (Always Neat)
Fiber Content : Polyester
Hand Weight : Heavy
Put Up : 1m or 25m (1 roll) available
Removal Method : Cut-Away
Temporary or Permanent: Permanent or temporary
Width : 50cm
When to use?
If the embroidery needs great stability, cut-away nonwovens are ideal, as these are known for having an extremely high resistance to perforation. The excess nonwoven is simply cut away with scissors along the finished embroidery border. The nonwoven backing of the embroidery serves as longterm stabilizer.
It’s optimal for knit wear and broken stitch designs!
- Hoop the base fabric with the nonwoven in an embroidery hoop.
- Embroider the design.
- Remove the hoop and carefully cut away the nonwoven along the finished embroidery edges using small scissors.
Great stitch stability for designs with a high stitch density.
Iron-On Nonwovens 1950B:
Main Applications: When to use?
Stretch fabrics tend to get distorted during embroidering – that’s why an iron-on embroidery nonwoven is a must. The ironed-on nonwoven gives knit materials and fabrics with a high percentage of elastane a higher degree of firmness and stability and prevents fabric distortion during stitching. Iron-on nonwovens, too can be torn away or cut away after embroidering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.