- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Bosal 495S-18 In-R-Form Single-side Fusible Foam Stabilizer 58 inch x 18 inch.
Extremely light weighted, collapsable and yet staying in shape when untied.
Bosal 495S In-R-Form Single-side Fusible Foam Stabilizer is a unique fusible foam stabilizer ideal for bag making. It is soft and formable, easy to stitch, and needle friendly. The foam gives stability and shape to your bags, purses and craft projects while staying light-weight. It has a unique soft, padded feel.
- Fuses on one side
- 18 inch x 58 inch (46cm x 145cm)
- Suitable for smaller projects
- Made in USA
In-R-Form Instructions for Optimum Use for All In-R-Form Foam Products
- When fusing In-R-Form to any fabric, the most important thing to remember is to follow the instructions for the fabric that you are using first
- In-R-Form can withstand the cotton setting on most irons. Remember, if the fabric is fragile you must use the fabric as your guide, using the appropriate setting on the iron.
- For fusible product, always place In-R-Form under the fabric being fused; never place a hot iron directly onto the fusible side of In-R-Form. In the case of double sided In-R-Form, fabric must be placed on both sides of the fusible foam.
- In-R-Form can be washed and tumble dried with NO heat or air dried.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.