- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Embroidery & Quilting Softwares
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
- Bag Closing / Closer Machine
Free Delivery In Singapore with S$40 purchase
Machine & Technical Expert
Free 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House Under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Soft & Shining Surface Silver Silk Organza Fabric | 54 inches width. At extremely attractive pricing
- 1 yard x 54 inches Width
- Selling at extremely competitive pricing.
Selection of colour:
Organza is a thin, plain weave, sheer fabric traditionally made from silk. Many modern organzas are woven with synthetic filament fibers such as polyester or nylon, these synthetic filament fibers enable fabrics to be more durable and practical than silk. Deluxe silk organzas are woven in France and Italy. Organza is used for bridalwear and eveningwear. In the interiors market it is used for effects in bedrooms and between rooms. Double-width organzas in viscose and acetate are used as sheer curtains.
Organza can be used in all types of dresses in every silhouette. Each different style of dress plays to different appealing features of the fabric. Organza is so versatile that it can be used with texture to create a chic, modern dress, or it can be used in flat layers for a romantic, traditional style. Any woman who chooses an organza dress will find endless choices for dress styles.
Ball gowns with organza are more comfortable for the bride although more layers will be necessary to achieve the full shape. Organza can easily catch and tear. On the other hand, since an organza ball gown has so many layers, it will be almost impossible to see any small rips or tears.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.