Singer Confidence 7465
: Sewing Machine
Singer Confidence 7465
Easy-to-use to help you complete your sewing projects
- The SINGER CONFIDENCE electronic sewing machine is easy-to-use to help you complete your sewing projects. It includes a selection of 50 different stitches including utility, decorative, quilting, stretch and buttonhole stitches. The 6 most popular stitches are available through the direct stitch selection right on front of the machine. You can select other stitches easily using the LED screen and selector buttons. The automatic needle threader and the ability to work freehand with the machine's drop-feed feature also make this a popular machine.
- A large variety of stitches for construction, fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing, always ensures the perfect stitch for every project.
- Choose from 2 different 1-step buttonhole styles. Buttonhole sewing is a simple process, providing reliable results. Each side of the buttonhole is sewn in the same direction, creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
- With the simple push of a button you have selected one of 6 popular stitches and the optimum settings for length, width, balance, pressure and tension.
- Specially designed stitches that add strength and flexibility to seams, especially useful when sewing on knitwear and super-stretch fabrics.
- Optimal settings for length and width are automatically set when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize length & width choice.
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out of a point.
- Tie-off decorative stitches with just a push of a button. Reinforcing the end of the stitch ensures quality stitching and avoids unraveling.
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7 mm. When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are bolder and more pronounced.
- Stitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button. Twin needle sewing creates two parallel rows, adding a decorative touch.
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and top stitching.
- With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Thread a machine in just 6 seconds! No tediously following manual instruction to thread the machine, just follow the arrows on the machine...and you are threaded in a snap.
- After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle!
- An audible tone confirms pattern and function selection.
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used.
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making pressure adjustments.
- Simply drop in the bobbin, loop the guide and the bobbin is read that easy.
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- There are 2 heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Not just 1, but 2 lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stays cool, regardless how long the machine is operated.
- This is a specially designed feed dog that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate feeding.
- This is a feed dog motion that moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- A conveniently located lever, easily and effortlessly moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms, and for attaching buttons.
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- Change from one to another effortlessly with Snap-On feet. No need for screwdrivers to change feet.
Storage of accessories in the closed lid conversion table accessory storage area means accessories are always handy.
PROMOTION : Interest Free Installment Plan with UOB, Maybank and Dinersclub
Interest-Free Promotion for Babylock, Bernina, Singer, Brother, Juki Sewing Machine with Instalment Plan from UOB, Diners Club or Maybank Credit Card.
- Selected Models of Babylock, Bernina, Singer, Brother & Juki
- Valid for 6/12/18/24-months Instalment Plan
- Valid for Trade-in of Machine!
- Limited for Machine with Value more than S$500
E.g. INTEREST FREE FOR 24 MONTHS!
- Babylock Imagine S$1,899 or from $79/month
- Babylock Enlighten S$2,288 or from $95/month
- Babylock Evolution S$2,999 or from $125/month
- Babylock Ovation S$3888 or from $162/month
Visit www.sewing.sg or call 6776 3253 to find out more!
Promotion valid till : 31 Jan 2017
Alternatively, we accept NETS, CASH or CHEQUE Payment too!
- Standard Delivery : 3-5 Working Days
- Festival Season Delivery : 7- 14 Working Days
- Pick Up within Store : 431, Clementi Ave 3 #01-328 Singapore 120431
- Per Order Advice except for Babylock.