- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
Machine & Technical Expert
FREE 365 Days
Apps Tutorial + Machine Operation Training in-House under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Juki HZL-357Z Sewing Machine
Trade-in applicable for brands, be it old or faulty sewing machine.
Warranty: One years carry-in warranty + FREE 365 Days in-house Training
Discover the Simplicity! With HZL-357ZP-C, you will be able to create quality work using 32 different stitch patterns and through simple operations of various functions. It has an automatic Needle Threader that helps you easily thread the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing in a swift. You can also lower the feed dog for sewing button or free-motion quilting by simply moving the lever. (Quilting foot is optional) The LED light brightens the needle entry area and will not heat up even during long operations. Furthermore, by placing button on the buttonhole foot, the machine conveniently sews buttonholes automatically according to the size of the button. Presser foot pressure can also be adjusted for better sewing results according to the type of materials to be sewn. The Auxiliary Box stores the standard accessory parts neatly, while it can be slid off for free arm sewing. Lastly, the stitch length can be selected easily and finely according to thickness and type of fabric.
|Free Sewing Machine Training with 1 year Ban Soon Care inclusive after-sales services.
Free In-house Training session for each of the products.
|365 days of free consulting and in-house training and after sales-support at www.Sewing.sg.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machines at our showroom - Bring your dedicated materials and test drive it.|
Flexible payment method supported -Cash, PayNow [Recommended - Paperless] , PayLah [Recommended - Paperless] ,Bank Transfer, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment*, and etc.
|Rental Service available - Wide range selection of Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Software, ScanNCut Machine, Serger or Overlock Machines, Coverstitch Machines, Cylinder Bed Unison Feed Machines for Leather*, Industrial Machines etc.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
- Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Features
- Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Highlights
- Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Accessories and Parts
- Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Review
- Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Price and Where to find us
- Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Service and Repair
- Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Sewing Lessons and Classes
- Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Features
Juki EHZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine is strong portable machine and good value for best selling in Singapore in it range. With 32 useful built-in stitches with 1 step automatic buttonhole that make easier starting from beginner sewer to professional sewist usage even on thick or slippery fabrics, and has a jam-proof rotary hook. The foot can lift up to 9 mm
Juki Erotary sewing machine with free harm. Built -in 32 stitch patterns including elastic and decorative stitches for all sewer. Brighter LED light that doesn't get hot, 2 additional feed rows located in front of the needle that make easier starting sewing.is equipped with an automatic needle threader thread for easy threading the thread through the eye of a needle without unduly disturbing the sight and quickly start sewing.
- Lowered transportation (via a switch) and a special foot (standard equipment) allows sewn buttons.
- Adjusting the presser foot allows for better quality embroidery depending on the type and thickness of stitched materials.
- The machine has a practical storage compartment for accessories to the machine which can be removed, thereby "free arm" enabling closed-circuit bordering
ie. Sleeves, legs, etc.
Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Highlights
Key Features and Specification for Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic One-Step Buttonhole
- Drop Feed
- Presser Foot Presser Adjustment
- White Bright LED Light
- Free Arm and Accessory Box
Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Accessories and Parts
Standard Accessories for Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE
- Standard Presser Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Screwdriver (L-shape & S)
- Spool Pin Felt
- Seam Ripper/Brush
- Pack of Needles (3x)
- Bobbin (3x)
- Quilt G
- Spool Cap
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Hard Case
- Download Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Brochure
- Download Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Manual
Accessories content might vary and manufacturers reserve the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without prior notice.
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine ReviewWith its light weight and auto-threading system, sewing has never been this easy and comfortable. The machine does (and well) all of the basic functions and beyond. It is highly beginner-friendly and highly recommended for home sewists as well as beginners to sewing.
Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Price and Where to find us
Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Service and Repair
Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Sewing Lesson and Classes
Juki HZL-357ZP-C/CE Sewing Machine Manufacturer, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.